Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wisdom teeth......

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wisdom teeth......

Well they suck i just got them pulled and all they gave me was a shot and he pulled them out...Well that wasnt so bad just some pressure.

But my face hurts bad.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Wisdom teeth......

i had mine out yeeeeeeears ago. all my friends cried about how bad it hurt yadda yadda......i'll tell you what, mine didnt hurt bad at all! face wasnt TOO swollen either. how do you like writing everything down, lol? the loads of pudding, soup? my first day i was trying to eat spicy chicken tenders from KFC [:@]

Old 07-26-2007, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

i had mine out yeeeeeeears ago. all my friends cried about how bad it hurt yadda yadda......i'll tell you what, mine didnt hurt bad at all! face wasnt TOO swollen either. how do you like writing everything down, lol? the loads of pudding, soup? my first day i was trying to eat spicy chicken tenders from KFC [:@]
Lol the dentist said i could eat what i wanted but only drink water...So i hit up taco bell ate some burritos....It didnt hurt during, but my face is aching and the loritab isnt working i think im immune to it.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol, taco bell huh? when i had mine done, the woman was talking to me as she put the mask on my face. she was asking what mine name was and what school i went to...........and thats ALL i remember. i woke up laying in a bed. i asked her how i got there and she replied "me and you walked there" lol. i didnt remembe ****! but i was feeling OOOOOOOOH SOOOOOOOOOO good when i woke up. haha

Old 07-26-2007, 06:37 PM

Just don't eat greasy, spicy, or hard to chew; also don't rinse so ofthen and no mouth wash at least for a few days...

Old 07-26-2007, 06:49 PM

Also don't forget to remove your stichesappointment; it has to be not more than a week

Old 07-26-2007, 06:54 PM

dry sockets suck!! it will make the pain a bit more awkward.. but when you go back to have em cleaned and filled, they put an antibiotic coverd gauze strip in there that tastes like absolute ****!

the pain killers were fun tho... not that i needed themm haha just fun ahha

Old 07-26-2007, 06:58 PM

I had all 4 pulled at the same time. They put me under with morphine and laughing gas.

All I remember was getting hooked up to the I.V. and gas mask, then I woke up and they said I was done. I got like 3 weeks worth of vicodin and i only needed like 3 or 4 days worth......I learned how people can get hooked on that ****
________
MAZDA COSMO

Last edited by Rick619; 03-21-2011 at 03:25 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:00 PM

Yeap, that "Alvogil" taste is nasty!!! is made from Iodine and other components...

Old 07-26-2007, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: urandaman

dry sockets suck!! it will make the pain a bit more awkward.. but when you go back to have em cleaned and filled, they put an antibiotic coverd gauze strip in there that tastes like absolute ****!

the pain killers were fun tho... not that i needed themm haha just fun ahha
+1-when i was 24 i had my wisdom teeth pulled-they were impacted badly-i needed a oral
surgeon for this-i developed the dry socket condition-it does suck!!
butthe pain killers were fun!!! and after it was all said & done so was the
nurse!!Name:  boobies.gif
Views: 12
Size:  331 Bytes

Quick Reply: Wisdom teeth......