Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why you don't talk on your cellphone in the restroom....

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why you don't talk on your cellphone in the restroom....

All in all, it hadn't been a good day. Bad traffic, a malfunctioning computer, incompetent coworkers and a sore back all made me a seething cauldron of rage. But more importantly for this story, it had been over forty-eight hours since I'd last taken a dump. I'd tried to jumpstart the process, beginning my day with a bowl of bowel-cleansing fiber cereal, following it with six cups of coffee at work, and adding a bean-laden lunch at Taco Bell. As I was returning home from work, my insides let me know with Subtle rumbles and the emission of the occasional tiny fart that Big Things would be happening soon.

Alas, I had to stop at the mall to go Christmas shopping. I completed this task, and as I was walking past the stores on my way back to the car, I noticed a large sale sign proclaiming, "Everything Must Go!"

This was prophetic, for my colon informed me with a sudden violent cramp and a wet, squeaky fart that everything was indeed about to go. I hurried to the mall bathrooms. I surveyed the five stalls, which I have numbered 1 through 5 for your convenience:

1.Occupied.

2.Clean, but Bathroom Protocol forbids its use, as it's next to the occupied one.

3.Poo on seat.

4.Poo and toilet paper in bowl, unidentifiable liquid splattered on seat.

5.No toilet paper, no stall door, unidentifiable sticky object near base of toilet.

Clearly, it had to be Stall #2. I trudged back, entered, dropped trou and sat down. I'm normally a fairly Shameful Sh1tter. I wasn't happy about being next to the occupied stall, but Big Things were afoot.

I was just getting ready to bear down when all of a sudden the sweet sounds of Beethoven came from next door, followed by a fumbling, and then the sound of a voice answering the ringing phone. As usual for a cell phone conversation, the voice was exactly 8 dB louder than it needed to be. Out of Shameful habit, my sphincter slammed shut. The inane conversation went on and on. Mr. Sh1tter was blathering to Mrs. Sh1tter about the sh1tty day he had. I sat there, cramping and miserable, waiting for him to finish. As the loud conversation dragged on, I became angrier and angrier, thinking that I, too, had a crappy day, but I was too polite to yak about in public. My bowels let me know in no uncertain terms that if I didn't get crapping soon, my day would be getting even crappier.

Finally my anger reached a point that overcame Shamefulness. I no longer cared. I gripped the toilet paper holder with one hand, braced my other hand against the side of the stall, and pushed with all my might. I was rewarded with a fart of colossal magnitude -- a cross between the sound of someone ripping a very wet bed sheet in half and of plywood being torn off a wall.

The sound gradually transitioned into a heavily modulated low-RPM tone, not unlike someone firing up a Harley. I managed to hit the resonance frequency of the stall, and it shook gently.
Once my *** cheeks stopped flapping in the breeze, three things became apparent:

(1) The next-door conversation had ceased;

(2) my colon's continued seizing indicated that there was more to come; and

(3) the bathroom was now beset by a horrible, eldritch stench. It was as if a gateway to Hell had been opened. The foul miasma quickly made its way under the stall and began choking my poop-mate. This initial "herald" fart had ended his conversation in mid-sentence.

"Oh my God," I heard him utter, following it with suppressed sounds of choking, and then, "No, baby, that wasn't me (cough, gag), you could hear that (gag)??"

Now there was no stopping me. I pushed for all I was worth. I could swear that in the resulting cacophony of rips, squirts, splashes, poots, and blasts, I was actually lifted slightly off the pot. The amount of stuff in me was incredible. It sprayed against the bowl with tremendous force. Later, in surveying the damage, I'd see that liquid poop had actually managed to ricochet o

Old 01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Default RE: Why you don't talk on your cellphone in the restroom....

Couldn't help but to laugh. So funny how worked up people get about pooing in public. I don't care where I am, or who's in the next stall. If I gots to poo, all bets and worries about shame are off. Everybody poos, right ?

Old 01-08-2007, 01:10 PM

OFMG. *****. Im subscribed to this forum and i get an email sent to me with the new thread in it. I had to pass that along to everybody i know. That was fackin funny as hell. Just wished i wasnt in the middle of eatin my lunch when i read that one.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:24 PM

Dude that is freakin hilarious !!! lol !! lol !! [sm=lol.gif] [sm=tongue.gif][sm=teetertooter.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 01:31 PM

omfg lmao, you should post that on craigslist...def a top 10 there hahaha

Old 01-08-2007, 01:55 PM

I was laughing so hard my eyes teared up making itdifficult to read.Simply hilarious.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:05 PM

BRAVO.... BRAVO. I don't know if you came up with that yourself, and I quite honestly don't care. That was effin' hilarious.

+1 on the tears on my eyes...

[sm=hail.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:55 PM

Good stuff [sm=hail.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 11:18 PM

OMG!!! this was Poo-etic!
+1 for the tearing with laughter, good **** (pun intended)

Quick Reply: Why you don't talk on your cellphone in the restroom....