Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why are exs psycho?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why are exs psycho?

Ok so I just went to lunch with my ex who I used to work with. We still work for the same company but just at different locations. We went to go have nachos at this little mexican restaraunt. We get there and it came up that I had a half day tomorrow and she asked what I was doing so I told her oh nothing. She said well you've got to be doing something with your time so what are you planning on doing? I told her that I didn't want to tell her and it was a secret. She got extremely pissed off and was yelling at me in the restaraunt full of people, on the way back to my branch, and as I was getting out of the car. She was saying how I don't have to pay for any of lunch because it is a celebration of us never hanging out again and I do this all the time I treat her like S### and make her feel bad. lol I just laughed at her as shes yelling.

Mike

Old 04-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Default RE: Why are exs psycho?

hahah i would have done the same thing..things like that are bitter sweet cuz there so funny but so stupid at the same time..its obvious that she thinks ur gunna be spendin time with another gurl..bet she'll let u stick it in her one more time

Old 04-30-2008, 01:17 PM

You wanna know why, because either:
A. Their Psycho well before the breakup
B. Their envy of missing out on a good man turns them Psycho

Damn, why do you tease yourself or her with lunch? Is she always this way?

Old 04-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Banned

Mine was crazy. She had been 'Baker Acted' by the police. I believe she has borderline personality disorder. It is like bipolar, but is cycles rapidly. I have never had anyone tell me they love me and want to have sex while threatening me with a knife.

BPD usually requires at least 5 of these symtoms, she had a solid 8 of them (#5 only three or 4 times)
[ol][*]frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. (not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5)[*]a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation[*]identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self[*]impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating; [not including] suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5)[*]recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior[*]affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)[*]chronic feelings of emptiness[*]inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)[*]transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms [/ol]
All I can say is if you have a nice girl, keep her, no matter how fat, smelly, lazy, drippy eyed, 6 fingered, lopsided boobed, or itchy she is. Do not risk finding a BPD girl.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:33 PM

Well she did say "what are you just going to go and F### kelly?!" I laughed and said "yup twice". I mean what is it her business what I'm doing tomorrow? What I'm really doing is playing WoW but I didn't want to say it in the restaraunt because I don't like people to know I play that because it's nerdy. lol I told her that in the car ride home and she just said I don't give a F### what you're doing.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is she hot?

is your wife hotter?

nachos are good, but with her all being psycho, good thing you didn't order the pink tacos...

Old 04-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned

Because they expect you to stick your dirty little pee-pee in their best friends hoo-haa. It drives 'em nuts!

Old 04-30-2008, 04:44 PM

you got off lucky I used to have an ex that used to push me and punch me in the face. I didn't try and hang out with hershe was just always around. She managed to make friends with all my buddies g/fs, who she hated when we were together

Old 04-30-2008, 04:59 PM

Yeap... psycho,

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/6D4C22FD8B42413B97C2D4ED017F15F1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: turbodreamswrx

you got off lucky I used to have an ex that used to push me and punch me in the face. I didn't try and hang out with hershe was just always around. She managed to make friends with all my buddies g/fs, who she hated when we were together
WTH? you let her do this to you? mang...self defense mang!

Quick Reply: Why are exs psycho?