Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who have you met?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: who have you met?

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Looks like we have a good group going on Ohio area.

Ummm, we do have a regional section

Columbus is central for most in Ohio right? I could get two or three more local guys around me to ride up also. ChuckB, Jared05 and rsxscrazy. I forgot to list them on the "who I've meet" I knew them before they were on here.

Anyhows... Pick a spot in Ohio and let's see what we can do. That should include some from IN and KY too. Maybe WV.
Ohio... I'd be down for that. It would be great to have a huge CBR forum get together and meet a bunch of people from all over. Maybe we can get something planned now for the spring time so everybody has plenty of time to plan for and around it. Maybe make it an annual thing... who knows

Old 10-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Retired Administrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good, are you close/in Ohio Jared? If so, I guess you'd come to the meet via california so you could call it a ride.

Spring sounds great, but you guys seem to think this year is over already. How about something in the next few weeks? I'm tied up the next couple of weekends, but I'd be up for it after that.

Oh, your sig is funny... 00000 miles but the trip shows 86.8

Old 10-15-2007, 06:37 PM

Your about 2.5 hours from me, I know you've been to Big Bear, can't imagine any body here in so cal that hasn't
ORIGINAL: Dluv35

havent met anyone on here but i live in huntington beach, cali. always thought it would be cool to meet you people

Old 10-15-2007, 07:03 PM

i'd be up for a ride to ohio. we could snowball all the way there and get more and more people.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Ironmang

Sounds good, are you close/in Ohio Jared? If so, I guess you'd come to the meet via california so you could call it a ride.

Spring sounds great, but you guys seem to think this year is over already. How about something in the next few weeks? I'm tied up the next couple of weekends, but I'd be up for it after that.

Oh, your sig is funny... 00000 miles but the trip shows 86.8
Nah I'm not in Ohio... I'm still in SoFla for the time being but I'm moving to Athens, GA in about 2 weeks. It's about 630 miles to Columbus, OH from there. I'm not sure I'd be able to make anything in the next couple weeks cuz everything is kinda hectic right now with moving and all, and I'll be starting a new job so I can't really ask for any time off just yet. Unless we have a holiday with a 3 day weekend coming up sometime, otherwise I'll have to wait

Maybe we could rent out a pavillion at a state park or something and have a BBQ. Our local sofla forum we have an annual picnic every year on July 15th (or the closest weekend) and we rent a pavillion at a local park. Usually around 100+ people and we have a GREAT time.... cookout, some raffles, a few kegstands (lol). Might be able to do something similar. Depending on the number of people maybe do a nice ride afterwards if there's some locals that know the roads.

I'd be willing to help organize this thing if need be

Old 10-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Retired Administrator

If we have southerns coming up, maybe a more southern location to meet.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Ironmang

ORIGINAL: JonBrown

i'd be up for a ride to ohio. we could snowball all the way there and get more and more people.
That's the way to do it! Just takes lots of coordination for everyone to meet up though, and hope that everyone is on time or it'll screw everything up. Everyone exchanging phone #'s would be a must

Old 10-15-2007, 07:23 PM

If we have southerns coming up, maybe a more southern location to meet.
that would be the best but idk. any excuse to take a week off and ridde.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:29 PM

I've met Havoc, and Method. I'm down for Laguna Seca. Need to get tickets early, those ***** sell out!

(im in the Sacramento/Elk Grove Area)