Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who have you met?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who have you met?

i wish i could meetup with some of ya but i am in the middle it seems. north fl is notthat popular for cbr owners lol
JonBrown
but i would love to meet thirdgenlx

Old 10-13-2007, 12:12 PM

nobody yet. anyone in columbus OH hit me up so I can say that I have

Old 10-13-2007, 12:34 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I want to meet up with Epi, Havoc, Shocktroop,Tahoe, Cityworker...and maybe Kewl.

wow voodoo thanks for saying you dont wanna meet me.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:39 PM

I met voodoos mom in a dark alley. She said it would feel good if i only followed her out of the light. I did, and boy was she right. I dont know what she did but she wasnt lying bout it feeling good all over. Next thing i know i was waking up after passing out from a coma like sleep and all my money was gone. But she left a note in my wallet saying that next time i need to bring her $10 instead of just the $5 that was in there. Good ole miss voodoo...gotta love her lol

Old 10-13-2007, 12:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't met anyone but I live relatively close to a couple people on the forums. I'm kind of a recluse.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

i hope wreckordbreaker meets up with locell

also voodoo meeting @ at laguna seca would be awesome ! we could all kick it and party

as far as who ive meet. suicidal,method,and ive probably seen 1fast929 and ptownsi but never stopped and chilled with the. i also know onewreckedrr
You can only come if you like to drink beer (or another beverage to include root beer...but we don't ride after!!!), have a blast camping, and listen to Voodoo rock the house in the Arrow (?)campsight ! This year, I sat in with the band, and they invitedme to join them every year that I come back. Let's make some plans, babe...
Man! I would really like to go.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Retired Moderator

You live in Maine home slice. The guys I listed are on the West Coast (except for Kewl but Tahoe and Kewl and I are planning a Vegas trip that we will never follow up on).

Dizzle...I am almost speechless. You know what is funny, though? The reason that gal wanted you to go into the dark was because it was YOUR mom. Hahaha!!!!!!!! Dizzle banged his own mammy and she stole his money. I'll bet you let her finger your poo button, too...you are so gay!

Old 10-13-2007, 01:51 PM

Ha Ha Ha,(sang very child like)I'm a friend of voodoo's and you are not..........He He He Ha Ha Ha, only the cool people get to hang with voodoo [sm=happybounce.gif]your mad [sm=smiley7.gif]cuz you didn't get picked !!!!........................................[sm=joke.gif] in all seriousness voodoo and I have been talkin bout hookin up, he is still like 900 to like a 1000 miles from me due north, this Laguna seca thing sounds cool though thats about 6 or 7 hours from me I think
ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

I want to meet up with Epi, Havoc, Shocktroop,Tahoe, Cityworker...and maybe Kewl.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh cool, I love these threads. We had one like this on another forum and it went on for 50 pages and over a year and everyone talked about meeting up but no one ever actually met. maybe this one will turn out different.

Only met cbr04 (Fred) and Jared (thirdgenlxi), really cool dudes. Now that Jared's moving near my hood I may be upping the miles on my bike. Already feel like I've met Tachoe and Voodoo as they've been stalking me for a while but the restraining order didn't take too well. Bish, voodoo, what's up with "maybe" haha. I wouldn't mind meeting up with others too if the timing and location worked out.