Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

who have you met?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who have you met?

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

i hope wreckordbreaker meets up with locell

also voodoo meeting @ at laguna seca would be awesome ! we could all kick it and party

as far as who ive meet. suicidal,method,and ive probably seen 1fast929 and ptownsi but never stopped and chilled with the. i also know onewreckedrr
You can only come if you like to drink beer (or another beverage to include root beer...but we don't ride after!!!), have a blast camping, and listen to Voodoo rock the house in the Arrow (?)campsight ! This year, I sat in with the band, and they invitedme to join them every year that I come back. Let's make some plans, babe...

Old 10-13-2007, 12:06 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmmm.... lets see

On this forum I've only met:
-Fred (cbr04), last year during roadtrip, in southern Illionois
-Saba (Kewl Breeze), last year during roadtrip, in Atlanta Georgia
-Aaron (TennesseeCBRF2), this years roadtrip, in Chattanooga Tennessee
-Andrea (compulady5), she's local to sofla
-Joel (bigjoe87865), also local

I was gonna meet up with Andrew (vpsophomore) and another guy on here while I was in N. GA but wasn't able to. Soon though!

Then just for ****s and giggles... from other forums I'm on too...
-georgiasportbike - (6)
-chicagolandsportbikes - (1)
-cbrworld - (2) (same 2 people from other forums as well)
-twowheelforum - (4)
-SBN - probably about 30
-cflriders - (8)
-usasportbikers - (15) mostly all local though
-on our local sofla forum.... oh boy

I think that's all for me... there might be a fw others that I'm forgetting

Old 10-13-2007, 12:24 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

oh yea i wouldve met up with blue fox and captian slow but they went to so cal instead of nor cal [:@]

Old 10-13-2007, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I think it would be sweet to have a "CBRForum Meet" at a major event (like a Laguna Seca GP Race) or something like that. That would be cool. Then I could start putting some faces and personalities to all these retarded comments I read all the time.
Since I live in Ohio, only like 30 minutes or so from Mid-Ohio, I've been trying to get a Forum get togather at the races (and I even get FREE tickets, in field parking and all kinds of cool ****) but there only ends up being like a handful of people, which is cool, but there's a hell of alot more that 7 or so people on here from Ohio. I agree with you though...we should set up a Forum meet at a race(s), another organized event or hell, we can plan a meet at Deal's Gap or wherever, camp out, ride, etc...Idea's anyone?

On the other hand, I've got to know a few people off here..."THE DON" Collins, Jared, Kodiak, quick07si...I think that's it. ALL of these guys are great people. Jared's like my lil brother, Don's great to talk to<kind of like my olllllder brother andKodiak and quick07si are fun to take 400+ mile trips with.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Retired Administrator

I've meet Jared05 and he now rides in my local club. 05RR is about 2.5 hours away, but we seem to miss each other all the time.

It would be sweet to have a bike night at something simple. That way we're not preoccupied with a big race. Not saying the race thing is bad, but something simple may work too. I'm southern ohio and would be up for a 3 to 4 hour ride to meet up with a group.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are a couplepeople on herethat i would feelprivilegedto meet up with [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-13-2007, 12:50 AM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

I've meet Jared05 and he now rides in my local club. 05RR is about 2.5 hours away, but we seem to miss each other all the time.

It would be sweet to have a bike night at something simple. That way we're not preoccupied with a big race. Not saying the race thing is bad, but something simple may work too. I'm southern ohio and would be up for a 3 to 4 hour ride to meet up with a group.
I'm all for that too...I'd ride 3-4 hours one way to meet up with a group. Come to think about it, I agree with you on the whole race/bike night thing. If we'd meet at some races, we'd be focused on the race and probally not actually get a chance to talk n get to know eachother, perhaps ride if we wanted to. I think that we should seriouslly start throwing ideas out there for a get togather for next year. Like find out where everyone's from and set up a halfway point for the meeting place or something...?

Old 10-13-2007, 06:01 AM

Haven't met anyone yet, but would like to. I'm in Canton, Oh.

...might need to pick up a bike first - lol! The F-2 is now just a pile of parts...

Old 10-13-2007, 06:20 AM

I met Jay!

Old 10-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bigpops

I met Jay!
haha well ****! i forgot about that!!!!

yeah, bigpops is a great guy.......i just want to swap bikes w/ him, hahaha.