Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who got the crappiest gift...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008 | 04:36 PM
Default RE: Who got the crappiest gift...

F3...sucks about the sandbox bro. Hurry back.

My christmas was eh...It's all about the kids now. I got a couple of DVD's, COD4 for XBOX360, a desk organizer (WTF?), and a shirt or two.

I got my wife a 1/2 carat necklace, a digital frame and loaded 2GB of family pics in it, a Tom Tom because she can't drive and is always lost...Great, give her something else to help her short attention span, some shirts and PJ's. Now my kids....Sweet Lord! They got everything. 3 kids, each kid got 9 gifts a piece. kids are 10, 7, and 2. So of course, the 10 and 7 year old got decently priced stuff. The baby got well...babies. There are at least 5 baby dolls scattered throughout the house. One even pees! Plus they got crap from all of their aunts, uncles, grandmas, etc. So, while I tried to recover from that, I bought my bike the next day! Yay for me for spending more money :|

Old 01-02-2008 | 05:37 PM
Default RE: Who got the crappiest gift...

ORIGINAL: kr1s

F3...sucks about the sandbox bro. Hurry back.

My christmas was eh...It's all about the kids now. I got a couple of DVD's, COD4 for XBOX360, a desk organizer (WTF?), and a shirt or two.

I got my wife a 1/2 carat necklace, a digital frame and loaded 2GB of family pics in it, a Tom Tom because she can't drive and is always lost...Great, give her something else to help her short attention span, some shirts and PJ's. Now my kids....Sweet Lord! They got everything. 3 kids, each kid got 9 gifts a piece. kids are 10, 7, and 2. So of course, the 10 and 7 year old got decently priced stuff. The baby got well...babies. There are at least 5 baby dolls scattered throughout the house. One even pees! Plus they got crap from all of their aunts, uncles, grandmas, etc. So, while I tried to recover from that, I bought my bike the next day! Yay for me for spending more money :|

Ok. I almost didnt see the bike part. Was about to see you got hosed.