Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

While looking on CL

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default While looking on CL

I am on CL(craigslist) looking for either:
1. My co-workers bike that was stolen.
or
2. Another bike for him.

He has only been riding for about 10 months and bought a 2006 GSXR 600, long story short, it was stolen from his apartment complex. The kid is a good kid and I have helped him chain his oil, lubricate his chain, tighten his chain, et cetera. Basic maintenance because he doesn't have the tools/knowledge.. blah, blah, blah. I came across this motorcycle for sale.....

1991 Honda CBR1000F

It looks dang clean and not at all a bad price. I told him(my co-worker) that there is a bunch of Old dudes on the forum I am on that have these, so this wouldn't be a good idea if he is still looking to pull chicks. (he is 22 and still looking for "the right one")

Seriously, it does look nice for being a 20 year old bike.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that is a nice clean 'cane but certainly not something youd find me cruising down the strip in bouncin off the rev limiter while wearin my wife beater shorts and flip flops tryin to pick up chicks. One day when i have my nice motorcycle collection 10 girlfriends and 4 vacation homes i wouldnt mind picking up an example like that to add to my display though.