Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Where you wish you lived and why

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 04:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where you wish you lived and why

i was born and mostly raised in arizona. its like any other place, it has its ups and downs. i hate humidity too so in that case its nicer than other areas. the nice thing about az is its basically got everything all rolled into one, besides nice beaches, lol. i live in maryland now and i hate it and cant wait to get out of here and most likely in the end ill prolly end up back in arizona some time down the road.

+1 on san diego. i visited for a few days in may one year and it wasamazing, i didnt wanna leave.thats one place that would be on my list for a place to relocate to.

Old 12-09-2008, 04:45 AM
November 2009 ROTM

Re;Arizona.
Do you have like,good Gold Prospecting areas there?

Old 12-09-2008, 04:51 AM
November 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: cbrsixpack

Hey Cobber.
Water off a Ducks back..............We live in one of the biggest Continents in the World/With a small mostly coastal populace.
We can ride for hour after hour with no traffic in front or behind.............Not many people can brag about that PURE LUXURY mate!!!!!!
Yer... I know Rob... I take **** like that with a grain of salt ..

I understand that some peeps tend to take Aussies as dumb fuc$#ks and I also understand that the Aussie style way that I post deliberately in here allot of the time, is taken seriously by some members ... but as you said ..all bloody water of a ducks back ....

I actually don't think most really understand exactly what Australia is like ...
I recon allot think we just brag or bull**** when trying to describe it ??
I do know that the guys are joking ..but hey .....makes yu wonder ??

I sit here and watch the news an documentary's about the rest of the world and wonder why the fu&%$ck would anyone ever leave this place at all ? or how come the rest of the bloody world doesn't up and move here ? ..... **** it ain't like we have not got the room for them hey Rob

I know I would never move permanently to any other part of the world..

not in a pink fit mate ...

Ive lived in Europe ,North America.A few years ago my rellies came out from the ol 'dart & could not believe the empty roads everywhere we took them.
You would have to be "5 different shades of barking mental" to live anywhere else mate.Oh,to work & back on a daily basis,maybe 2 cars in front or behind....................120 km round trip.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:25 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Steve just for what its worth i was completely joking, if it offended i am sorry, i certainly wasnt trying to really sting you. I guess it was a bit of a low shot, and for that i apologize.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:11 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Steve just for what its worth i was completely joking, if it offended i am sorry, i certainly wasnt trying to really sting you. I guess it was a bit of a low shot, and for that i apologize.
Narrrr...she'll be right mate ...no offence taken .. forget it ...ok

It was just that allot online think Aussies are a bit slow or ,..... how does it go now.... ??? backward !
and I may be allot of things , but I am neither slow nor backward...

I prefer "upside down"

Old 12-09-2008, 06:53 AM

Ive lived a lot of places in the USA and i like my spot here in the VA mountains. It not tiny or too big, we get a good 4 seasons. It's not too far south so while we have rednecks it's not too bad. Most people are friendly and hospitable.Mountains and lakes everywhere, beach a short few hours drive from here. Not bad at all.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM

I live somewhat halfway between you guys in the ghetto...North Braddock
That is really close to me. I actually got into trouble there for underage drinking when I was youngerand never went back..