Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is where I live...

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is where I live...

ORIGINAL: woo545

My home

I know too big for one person.
[ul][*]I have the best neighbors[*]Wasn't selling for the price the Ex wanted[*]The 3.5 cats need the space. [/ul]
Other than that, I think I would be just fine in a much smaller home.
Damn Woo, that's a big house! You do the yardwork too? Them weeds are looking nice.

Old 03-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: QB420
Damn Woo, that's a big house! You do the yardwork too? Them weeds are looking nice.
I only mowed it twice last year...my neighbor kept beating me to it.

I really don't care about the weeds. It's time & money better spent doing other things. Besides, during a drought...it's like the only thing that's green.

Old 03-20-2008, 04:25 PM

ffingers, wher in chiccago are you? Im in Cicero!

Old 03-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

Where you live is truly beautiful, I've never thought I ever wanted to visit the UK, but your starting to change my mind...looks like a cool place.
Thank you... I think too many people fly into London stay there and completely miss the point...and judge us by that .. we call it **** city from here ... there are so many places in the UK like my area, truly it's nothing special ... my favourite places are Pembrokeshire and The Lake District is beautiful too .. I will show you pictures soon..

Old 03-20-2008, 07:17 PM

Idk if anyone can beat this one but this is where i lived about 12yrs ago, might possibly go back and my f4i will come with me, or buy an rr there idk yet lol

There you go enjoy.

Old 03-20-2008, 07:22 PM

btw ny erion did you enjoy france? St Michel is ridiculous, the road that only appears with low tide. I went to an island of the coast of normandy as a kid and i remember that quite vividely. You can only get in and out when the tide is low its fantastic.

The view of nice from the chateau

Old 03-20-2008, 08:24 PM

Some amazing pictures there ... please don't anyone worry about going off topic in my threads, it's fine ...really.
Just post any decent pics here you want :-)
You know what I find funny though is I put a postage stamp size pic of me up thinking no-one will notice ... I put a really large picture of my beautiful F3 and I don't think it got a single comment in six pages ... lol
What's wrong with my bike????? ...lol

Old 03-20-2008, 08:44 PM

Its too late. You're hot. Also the aging thing. I'm the same way. I'm 22 and I look 15. Its all good cause when I'm 30, I'll really be 23. I guess this would be "cool" if I was a raging horny man, but I'm not so looking 15 doesnt help me. LOL

Old 03-21-2008, 05:14 AM

This one is a nice evening ride out from me ... the Llangollen Horseshoe Pass ... it is such a steep ascent to the top but over quite a long distant so you don't realise just how steep ... your bike just feels underpowered going up it ... like the brakes are binding ... there is a nice remote Cafe at the top where you can meet and chat with other bikers, have a coffee and kick tyres ... lol

Then I love to chase the sun home ... get back to the locks as the sun sets and the evening chill starts :-)

Sometimes I'll just sit at the top looking down into the valley and cottages below ... letting the sun set until I get cold ... then I'll ride home in darkness ... I like the F3 dial lights at night :-)

Jules

Old 03-21-2008, 06:29 AM
Banned

You know what I find funny though is I put a postage stamp size pic of me up thinking no-one will notice ... I put a really large picture of my beautiful F3 and I don't think it got a single comment in six pages ... lol
It is because your bike is just anobject, and the people on this forum think of you as much muchmore.

Edit: OK, nice bike.

Quick Reply: This is where I live...