Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is where I live...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This is where I live...

Jules, I have the same problem, but I'm a guy...I'm 30 now and still look 22 (when I shave, lol)

I'd say you are very cute and if your still single, Bristish guys ARE idiots. Actually, I met a few in Mexico last year, and they WERE idiots. No offense to you...

You are what we call here in the states "prime wife material," from what I've read that you wrote and whatever I got out of that little pic you posted.

And the thong/wife posts are just for fun..."booty" is not high on most guys lists as to what they look for in a woman...it's a plus if anything.

I've been to Europe a few times (Italy - relatives there) and I love it...it's so different from the states. Your lil village looks fantastic...are you near ***** Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? lol

Old 03-18-2008, 03:54 PM

The pictures don't show on my PC here at work, but I can well imagine. I lived in Christchurch, Dorset for 20 years and loved the looks on my family's faces when they saw the lacale. Love the New Forest, just watch out for all the bloody wild ponies in the middle of the road! We won't go into speed cameras now, too painful.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:56 PM

Ahhh what i miss. I love when i get to go back to my little Oakley and town is never to far away. But why dont you show some pics of nice slushy cold rain because why the UK is so nice and beautiful in spring and summer(when the clouds go away) winter can be rough and dreary and rains for weeks maybe even months some times. But you are right the colours and flowers arent the same here in the US. apart from the beach it is kinda of a ****ehole here in FL (i hate jacksonville) And i miss the old churches and buildings so much just make you think and gives a good town feel. But seeing pics like that makes me want to move back. Wich i have been thinking about.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:57 PM

But all that rain makes the grass SO GREEN and flowers so bright

Old 03-18-2008, 04:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Juliet

Bunbury Locks...

This is a joke, right? Bunbury like the imaginary friend in The Importance of Being Ernest?

Old 03-19-2008, 03:02 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Munson

ORIGINAL: Juliet

Bunbury Locks...

This is a joke, right? Bunbury like the imaginary friend in The Importance of Being Ernest?
Well...we know we exist here...it's just that simply the rest of the world has no idea of our existence...and I like it that way :-)

Anyway google earth...cw6 tarporley..zoom down and scout around for Bunbury locks...I'll wave from my wee cottage ...lol

Jules

Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not much in Bunbury, is there.?....looks like quite an idyllic spot.....
I'll bet you're a psychologist/psychiatrist, judging by your questions.
And hot ? No. quietly attractive is more like it.........
If you have the Chocolate Factory, you must have the Umpalumpas in your garden, too...he he

[IMG]local://upfiles/22903/F0CA97DB96EA4F8787A17EACFC33B5F3.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-19-2008, 06:25 AM

You're still too far over...it's not Bunbury itself...it's the Bunbury locks down by the canal ... I am a nurse with psychiatric training :-)

quietly attractive?...I like that one...I'm actually very serene in real life... :-)

We do have chocolate factories here ... lol ... seriously and a gorgeous ice cream factory too ... we never get old in sleepy ville and we kill outsiders ;-) ...

Jules

[IMG]local://upfiles/19478/613872DC4A70418FBC26FA69ED5B95A2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-19-2008, 09:09 AM

ORIGINAL: scottishguy

looks realy nice and sedate. Ive only ever crossed the borderto england twice, went to blackpool and also flew to manchester and got a taxi to bolton and drove a car home again. I can safely say they werent no where near as nice looking
I hate Manchester..hate Blackpool and I mean LOATHE the place...hate Bolton but most of all I hate Birmingham...lol

Jules

Old 03-19-2008, 09:10 AM

you kill outsiders...yikes! Do you abduct their children and pregnant women too?
somethings are adding up here:
1. You are Juliet.
2. You live on an island.
3. Somehow, you are in a timewarp where no one ages, everything is from the past, therefore you are behind in time.
4. You Kill outsiders and most likely abduct the children and prego women.

Im on to you jules...ill be watchinglol

quietly attractive...That is a nice one. very suiting.

Quick Reply: This is where I live...