Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When you see a bike you like you:

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by __Z__
haha my bad bro im thinking of sincalirider
haha no problem. i usually only post in the f4i section or lurk but this 100 post rule before posting sale items is killing me, since I have like $500 worth of parts I can't even post. Usually my main forum is stuntride.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:32 PM
August 2011 ROTM

here is my scorpio. I have my perimeter sensor set to the lowest right now. So I would have to come closer than factory set.

I do not take good video like Z or Sincali does
YouTube - IMG_1481.MOV

I also cornize my bike. People used to park next to my bike crossing the line and getting closer
Name:  IMG_1475.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  238.0 KB

Old 04-19-2011, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
I also cornize my bike. People used to park next to my bike crossing the line and getting closer
lmao I have to ask where do you get the cones from? is this at your work or something? I cant imagine you have some way of taking those with you everywhere you go

Old 04-19-2011, 03:56 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by karl10250
lmao I have to ask where do you get the cones from? is this at your work or something? I cant imagine you have some way of taking those with you everywhere you go
Of course I carry them in my big backpack... NOT. It is at my work, right in front of my store, so I can see her all day long

Old 04-19-2011, 04:22 PM

Do you do something with puppies all day?

Old 04-19-2011, 04:29 PM
August 2011 ROTM

No puppies today, only needy cats.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
sitting on someones bike without them around is like seeing a nice convertible ferrari and just hopping inside to take a photo.
That's what I was thinking as I read it. People don't just hop in other peoples cars because they thought it was "oh nice."

Old 04-19-2011, 06:42 PM

My 6 year old son was watching that Z750 video over my shoulder and I didn't even see him there. But when it was over he was like "What! That was so weird! Why didn"t they watch out for it? Why didn't they pick it up? It's like they don't even care about that guys bike."

He's only 6 and he has more respect than these people.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:06 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gotcbr
The problem w/ today's society is lack of fundamental respect for others & their property.

I've written about two personal incidents here b/f...

I was sitting at a cafe & I saw a lady w/ her 4 yr old approach my CBR. I thought they just wanted to look at my bike b/c the kid was so excited. However, when they got to it, she lifted the kid up & stood him on my gas tank! I got up & ran out there! The kid was jumping up & down on top of the tank like it was a carnival ride! As I was running toward them, I yelled for the lady to get her kid off my bike. She reacted like I was a raving lunatic. Thankfully, no damage was done & the bike didn't fall over. It could've been a bad situation all around. I gave her a lecture about 'etiquette' & safety but doubt it registered.

Another time, I was around town w/ my RC51. I came out of a store to find a little kid sitting on the front fender facing the front cowl & holding onto the mirrors like they were handlebars! His brother was on the left side of my RC ripping out the backside fairing foam (around radiator) from my left side fairing! Their dad was standing there watching & laughing like it was the funniest thing! I nearly planted my boot in his backside. He got a 'lecture' too! Thankfully, the front fender wasn't broken or cracked.
Dude... that's really messed up!

Not motorcycle related but it does touch on the "fundamental respect for others & their property"; I was visiting a friend a couple weeks ago and he had invited another friend to stop by. The friend in turn brought his friend (a girl visiting from Singapore) and the first thing she did after shaking hands was walk straight over to my friend's laptop, use the mouse and check out what I was doing on it (just changing some titles on his youtube vids to get more views).
I gave my friend the good ol 'wtf?!' look and was waiting for him to say something.. He didn't! I'll lecture you for hours if you pull off a stunt like that with my stuff and choke you if it's on my PC (not just a laptop used for surfing etc) or iPhone!

It completely stunned me!

(PS: The girl turned out to be ****ing weird. When I got ready to hop back on my bike to leave she was staring at me the entire time. She then closed the front door and I could see her trying to look at me through the frosted glass... I put on my gloves and helmet and when I looked up after fastening the strap she was standing right next to me! Freaked me out haha.)

Old 04-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That last vid ^^^ Boy, felt like punching her lights out & its not my bike. Probably had a good giggle on the way home after causing god knows damage. I've had people on my bike, coming out of a pub/party or come back to find my mirrors out of adjustment & one time a nice scratch where some one scrapped their boot along the tank as they got off.
My usual statement to these people. "Ouy,Its not a toy" "If you want to play, here's 20c theirs one out side Woolies" (Woolworths). But p*ssed people do that sort of thing. You don't expect somebody at the beach to behave like that to, but I have come back to my bike & find some d*ck head that's propped his kid in saddle & let him play bikie, brmm, brmm.