Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When did you lose your virginity?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 09:18 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When did you lose your virginity?

I was 17 it was my very first day in college lol... I got wasted at a bar that didn't card, met her ("big jubblies")
, talked to her for about 2 hours, took her back to the dorms did my thing, and never talked to her again lol... not exactly a meaningful experience

Old 07-18-2007, 09:33 PM

I dont have one.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

I was fourteen and she was probably around the same ( same grade different school ) Her name was Andrea and she had a bit of a reputation, but I never bought into that. I just thought she was ahead of her time. Of course it was lousy. I wish I could have gotten more practice with her, but in those days 2 weeks was a long term relationship. Funny thing. About six years ago she shows up at a work Chistmass party. Turns out she's married to a guy that just started earlier that year. It's a good thing I didn't get all drunk and ask her to the coat room to show her how much better I got. haha Her husband Doug and I have become quite good friends.
does he know you ****ed his wife when you were younger ?

Old 07-18-2007, 09:51 PM

2 weeks ago was my first - i think she loves me, but i think voodoo would be pissed if this carried on because i cant be his daddy haha (i know you can take a joke voodoo [8D])

i was 17 - she was too but i would kill her if i saw her again..she cheated on me withanothergirl - if i only knew i would of tried to make a 3-some happen. Guess i'm going to just have to wait till im a millionaire to do that haha

Old 07-18-2007, 09:53 PM

I was 17 and she was 16. I had to go to fla from ny cuz my older brother told me about the neighbors daughter, he said summer would be great. It was. I kept going back for summer vacation every year until I graduated (the next 2 years). All the good looking girls were already taken and the town I lived in back then...well, lets just say good looking ones were few and far between, the farmers daughter.

To this day, my wife (of 10 years) and I still laugh at the fact I had to go to the other end of the east coast to get a piece.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

I was fourteen and she was probably around the same ( same grade different school ) Her name was Andrea and she had a bit of a reputation, but I never bought into that. I just thought she was ahead of her time. Of course it was lousy. I wish I could have gotten more practice with her, but in those days 2 weeks was a long term relationship. Funny thing. About six years ago she shows up at a work Chistmass party. Turns out she's married to a guy that just started earlier that year. It's a good thing I didn't get all drunk and ask her to the coat room to show her how much better I got. haha Her husband Doug and I have become quite good friends.
does he know you ****ed his wife when you were younger ?

HahaHe knows we dated, but we havenever addressed that subject. But he must. I see them quite often and they are very cool people, both with a great sense of humor. Also at that Christmass partyI told another buddyfrom work in the strictest confidence that I lost my virginity to Dougie's wife.Of course he told everybody. I took a lot of ribbing over that one. I'll admit, I didn't want him finding out that night with booze involved. I've played hockey against him before. He's his team's enforcer. hahaha

Old 07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Retired Moderator

He could very well bust your teeth out Eppy...no high sticking for you!

Old 07-18-2007, 10:15 PM

Hahahahah! Ya, it could have been messy.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:20 PM

My story...

Her name was Tifney. She just turned 15, wasn't a virgin, and I was 17. It was the summer after I just graduated high school. It wasn't a horible experence but it wasn't awsome. It was more of a learning one. I seriously could not get off. I guess it was because I wanked off 3 times that day because she left me blue balling that night before.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:21 PM

I was 17 her name was kelly, we did it at the beach. then she gave me a hand job later that night when we were in bed with her best friend at the beach house. i ended up dating her best friend a little bit my senior year in high school.

thats the closest i've been to a 3some too...

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virginity?