Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

When did you lose your virginity?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When did you lose your virginity?

I lost my virginity when I was fourteen to a sophmore named Trina Worlien (sp?). She was bigger than me, but she had big jumblies. Wierd AlTV was on the television at the time...that was an appropriatebackground for my performance that day [&:]. Post up your info, but keep it "safe for work" (Dizzie ), and don't go into the gorry details. What's your story?

Old 07-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: When did you lose your virginity?

i was 1 day old...the nurse had just gotten done slapping me on the ***...our eyes met for a moment...i could tell that she wanted me...actually i was 17 and it was after homecoming...she was 21 (SCORE!!!)

Old 07-18-2007, 08:27 PM

IIRC, I was 15 and so was she. We were both virgins and didn't want to admit it. Worse sexual experience of my life.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i was 17 and she was 20 in college with her own apartment.. she cooked me dinner, we watched amovie (still dont understand vanilla sky[>:]) and then we ****ed and i went home ... i always thought your "1st" time was supposed to be special but mine was a booty call.. and i never saw her again lol

Old 07-18-2007, 08:46 PM

I think i was 12 or 13, don't remember the age, just that I was in 7th grade. It was my moms boyfriends daughter. They came over and we hooked up. Also we used to play truth or dare with her friend so I played around with her too.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:50 PM

i was 15 as well, with a freshman from my highschool, she wasnt a virgin. heres a list of things what went wrong:
i had on a condom made from recycled bulletproof vests
her sister walked in..
her sisters friend "accidentally" walked in a few minutes later..
she started trying to carry on a convo
she said "i love you" (dating 1.5 weeks)
there was no barry white or marvin gaye
i didnt know what the hell i was doing
on the plus side we got to talking one night a couple months and i made it up to her, lol.
the dog was looking at us funny

and finally, about an hour into it, her dad came banging on the door and said i needed to go home.
really one of those things thats funnier when it happens to your friend, lol

Old 07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But Im still a virgin.[sm=devilangel.gif]

lol....

I was 16, he was 19.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:00 PM

lol, i didnt lose mine until i was 20. (too busy drinking and getting high in high school to really care)

her name was breanne and i think we were watching like the cosby show or something, lol.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:02 PM

12...she was 14.

Afterwards, I went to baseball practice, but baseball was about the furthest thing from my mind.

Plus, I had hickies all over my body, neck...guys gave me a hard time. Just jealous most likely.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:10 PM

I was fourteen and she was probably around the same ( same grade different school ) Her name was Andrea and she had a bit of a reputation, but I never bought into that. I just thought she was ahead of her time. Of course it was lousy. I wish I could have gotten more practice with her, but in those days 2 weeks was a long term relationship. Funny thing. About six years ago she shows up at a work Chistmass party. Turns out she's married to a guy that just started earlier that year. It's a good thing I didn't get all drunk and ask her to the coat room to show her how much better I got. haha Her husband Doug and I have become quite good friends.

Quick Reply: When did you lose your virginity?