Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

wheelies and recklessness

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wheelies and recklessness

ORIGINAL: Err

from what i've gathered to stunt in a lot and not get a ticket you need A) written permission and B) the entrance needs to be blocked off, so the public can't get in. little too much work for me....
you just defeated your own argument in favor of stunting with this remark
You have just stated that not only is there a legal way to do it, BUT ALSO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS but according to you, its too much of a hassle to insure the bystander's safety and protection from the actions that YOU choose to take. If it is your own parking lot, then by all means, knock yourself out. But if its someone else's lot and you don't request permission the you are in fact tresspassing, (if the place is closed by the owner and nobody , including you are supposed to be there) or being a public nisance (if you are preventing others, who have the same right as you to use the lot, form using it because you want to use it as your own personal race track)

It is a very self-centered, and egotistical argument that watching out for other's safety is too much of a hassle, for mitigating a hazzard that you chose to expose yourself to, but are denying others the choice, if you are doing it in an uncontrolled environment

Problem is: they see one sportbike doing this, and we all end up being catalogued as "reckless"

Old 02-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Err

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

WOW!! dude you're a moron. i never said that it was legal. i said its the closest way to do it without getting tickets, nothing is guaranteed. depending on the cop it may not matter to them if you have permission or not, i've been kicked out of lots where we had permission.

when did i ever say i stunted in a populated lot???? ooooooh thats right i didn't. i personally am in the lot at night (11pm-3am). this may shock you so brace yourself.................there's no one in the lot at those hours.

you know nothing about stunt riding so please keep your mouth (in this case your fingers) shut.

i know its hard, but stop being a jackass.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:37 PM

[sm=roll.gif]

Old 02-13-2007, 07:44 PM

I can feel the love in here.[sm=Awwww.gif] [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 02-13-2007, 08:53 PM

Err:
If "Dude you're a Moron" is the best response you can come up with a rational demonstration of the failure of your logic, Then you have probablyfallen off your bike one too many times without a lid on.

If you got kicked out of a lot on wich "you had permission" you probably didn't really have permission from the owner of the lot (asking the underpayed employee at the cash register, or the vagabond sleeping under the park bench at the corner of the lot doesn't count. They don't have the ownership/authority to give you permission in the first place)
" I never said it was legal" - you are spending an innordinate ammount of effort to justyfy illegal bahaviour, and it would be perfectly legal in a controlled, and sanctioned environment
But that is the problem, a parking lot , even at 3 am is not a controlled environment, Yes the likelyhood of having someone on the lot is a lot less, but the possibility is not eliminated, also, how about someone's property, let's say, someone's cage left overnight on the parking lot, howabout the risk to that.

I was not attacking you, just the logic of your argument, and telling me to "shut Up" does not do anything to fixed the failed logic on that, If you can demonstrate where my analisis of your logic has failed, I welcome the exchange of ideas.

But then again, I'm talking to someone who thinks that looking out for other prople's safety is "too much work for me" so I really cannot expect you to be able to tolerate other people's opinions, now can I?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
err /ɜr, ɛr/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ur, er]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object)

to go astray in thought or belief; be mistaken; be incorrect.

to go astray morally; sin: To err is human.

Archaic. to deviate from the true course, aim, or purpose. [/align]
[hr]

[Origin: 1275–1325; ME erren < OF errer < L errÄre; akin to Goth airzjan, OHG irrôn, G irren] [/align]
—Related forms
err·a·bil·i·ty, noun [/align]err·a·ble, adjective [/align]

—Synonyms 2. transgress, lapse.[/align][/align][/align]

Old 02-13-2007, 11:45 PM

Yo alot of thought went in to that post. I give it a B+.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:33 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So many of you have so much anger when you get a ticket for doing something you damn well know is illegal. Then all I hear is "blah blah blah, I'm the victim for popping wheelies when I know it's illegal, but poor me!"

All of you know that stunting in a car (donuts, drifting, powerslides) will land you a huge ticket regardless of where you are at. You don't think the same laws apply for stunting on bikes?

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

its the stupid goodam goverment i tell u. ther gay
.......It's the stupid gosh darn government I tell you. They're gay.

.........all proper grammar and spelling corrections done in RED.............possibly the most retarded response I've read on this forum thus far.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:27 AM

Because Its fun mate . The cops dont like to see any one have fun.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:05 AM

ORIGINAL: abadfish

ORIGINAL: TheX

its the stupid goodam goverment i tell u. ther gay.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Perhaps....but he's said some other things that are a very close second.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

its the stupid goodam goverment i tell u. ther gay
.......It's the stupid gosh darn government I tell you. They're gay.

.........all proper grammar and spelling corrections done in RED.............possibly the most retarded response I've read on this forum thus far.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 11:14 AM

I don't stunt because my RR's too purdy. I'd end up hurting it badly.

Quick Reply: wheelies and recklessness