Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

wheelies and recklessness

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wheelies and recklessness

"Trespassing" is the charge for being in a private lot without permission.

Not "stunting."

Old 02-13-2007, 04:46 PM

well when u have permission like said before u still get a wreckless drivin charge and they are still able to take ur bike. "Stunting" is never a charge...only wreckless driving.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

well when u have permission like said before u still get a wreckless drivin charge and they are still able to take ur bike. "Stunting" is never a charge...only wreckless driving.
Not true. Traffic violations only apply to public roads andprivateplaces normally used by the public (I.E. a mall parking lot). If you are in a private place notnormally used by the publicwith direct permission from the owner they legally can't touch you.

MDFF

Old 02-13-2007, 05:25 PM

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

Not true. Traffic violations only apply to public roads andprivateplaces normally used by the public (I.E. a mall parking lot). If you are in a private place notnormally used by the publicwith direct permission from the owner they legally can't touch you.

MDFF
Legally...tell that to the cops. They will take ur bike anyways just cause the can. At least down here its like that. If they cant get u for the wreckless driving they will try and get u for somethin else like bein a public nuciance (sp?) wit all the noise comin from ur tail pipe.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Err

from what i've gathered to stunt in a lot and not get a ticket you need A) written permission and B) the entrance needs to be blocked off, so the public can't get in. little to much work for me....

you most definetly can steer a wheelie, just not as well if you were on two wheels.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:32 PM

Either way it is still dangerous but then being on 2 wheels is dangerous as well. Stunting is not my cup of java. I have this thing about death I do not like it and I will do everything I can to prevent it like not stunting.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:38 PM

then why do u have a bike? why do u drive a car? why do u leave ur house? if u think about it, ur gonna die anyways sou might as well have fun b4 u go. if stuntin aint ur thing thats cool, but not for that reason.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Err

then why do u have a bike? why do u drive a car? why do u leave ur house? if u think about it, ur gonna die anyways sou might as well have fun b4 u go. if stuntin aint ur thing thats cool, but not for that reason.
i concur

Old 02-13-2007, 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

its the stupid goodam goverment i tell u. ther gay.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Perhaps....but he's said some other things that are a very close second.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 02-13-2007, 06:37 PM

Stunters do have true talent to take their bikes beyond there capabilities. I try to live my life to the fullest at all times and that is why I ride. For the pure joy of it.

Even the fear of death is nothing compared to the fear of not having lived authentically and fully. -Frances Moore Lappe

Quick Reply: wheelies and recklessness