Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What's the big deal about two guys two up on a bike?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

oops!!

Frightfully sorry for my ranting back there ... I was frustrated about something, and also had just had a tiff with my brother.

But yes, who cares what anyone thinks ... and, for the record, here in the UK I often see big bikes two up with guys ... I see no more in it than I do seeing a car taking a passenger ... each to their own, I just ride solo :-)

Jules

Old 02-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I did say the passenger would be free game for mild ribbing Not for anything about sexual orientation. Mostly for not having their own bike.

But if they had matching full leather suits and helmets... Sorry, then it's obvious they're lovers. Nobody goes out an picks up a matching spare race suit unless unless they're sharing a bed. And again it'd mostly be for not having their own bike. "Yo dude, fraid to give your boyfriend his own bike cause he might be able to run?"

Old 02-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Personal opinions aside ... why would you care what any one else thinks? Especially peeps at the stealership! I mean, those guys think it's reasonable to charge $400+ for first maintenance on a bike and add on 50%+ to almost everything you order. Talk about guys that'll screw ya in the **** -- dealership peeps are gay.

Remember, 20 years from now you'll regret more the stuff you didn't do rather than the things you did.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I ever did it, I'd have to do the double wave (both look and wave at the same time) every time we pulled up to someone at a light. I would laugh for hours if someone did that to me.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:16 AM

Seems like the general populace around here doesn't have a problem with it, so that's good. Guess it's mainly just my little town, makes since though, it's just a crappy mill town.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:02 PM

You just don't ride "mandem" I think it should be a law.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:47 PM

Wondering when that was going to come up.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In an emergency i would let a dude ride on the back or if it is my little brother ill let them. But any grown man with his junk riding my back bone isnt my idea of a fun ride.

My dad stopped putting me on back once i hit about 13 cause it was akward for both of us. haha

PS-Im not a homophobe and what people do is their choice and i dont judge but if need be ill call out the obvious.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:17 PM

Ok, maybe it's time to back off this thread, they're starting to put gay dating advertisements on our site lol

Quick Reply: What's the big deal about two guys two up on a bike?