Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What is this world coming to?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is this world coming to?

Apparently, someone is going to offer that two and fouryear old pot, sooner or later, so it's totally cool, "know what I'm sayin' ". What I am saying is, our society is raising a bunch of sociopaths who could give a **** about getting babies loaded. If this thingends up flying under the radar, like too many other problems, our hope for a good tomorrow has been shat upon. Our morals, as a society, sink gradually over time, and in small steps. After a decade or so, you look back and say, "Holy ****! What is going on here?" The problem is, we haven't been paying attention for a while. I hope these a$$holes are put away. I could really care less if the uncle pretends to have remorse, because he is not needed in the gene pool. [sm=rant.gif]

Old 03-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Banned

That's just a piece of brilliance right there. The only thing I can comment on that I hadn't already...

Prolly 90% of people who smoke do so in their bedrooms, basements, or living rooms. They bother no one and they are probably among the most passive of the population. Then you get retards like this on TV and take a touchy subject (legalization), and make it appear as if the only reason he did it is because he was high.

What a douche. I'd love to get my hands on that punk.Just five minutes...that's all I need.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:11 AM

Man, what a fu<kin dumb@ss, i've never seen anyone as stupid nor as unappaulajetic as the guy that gave those kids pot. I seriously think a retarded bumbble bee would have more common sense and brain power then that fu<king idiot! The guys acting like everyone gives 5 year olds pot and that it's not that big of adeal! I just hope that his cellmate is a 350lb gay guy named bubba so he atleast gets some sort of physical punishment before this thing blows over, nothin like a good @ss rapping to make you think about what you've done.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:14 AM

oh my god - that is nothing short of pathetic.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

Heres the dude tryin to splain himself.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...king.kids.wfaa[/b]

Unreal!!
That is sick! He is 17-18 years old and doesn't even know how to fu<king talk! What a waste of a life

Old 03-08-2007, 03:48 PM

you can't blame anything except the parents of all who was envoled .. look i listen to some rap music , still i don't give my kids blunts,, hell i have even been known to burn some myself but never ever have i thought he lets get a baby high,!!! the parents are to blame !! this is why we used to spank kids !!! so this would happen i really wish we could spank again !! i don't belive in child abuse but hell my mom took me down a peg or two when i needed it !!