Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What...a warning?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What...a warning?

Well, i was on my lunch(3am) last night and i got stopped at a red light..i waited there..looked around..didnt see anything for MILES. so i get the arrow to turn left. FLOORED it(i was in my car) and just went sideways, leavin some nice smoke. i had a good time..i felt awake..all good..or not so good. i looked im my driver side mirror and i see a cop sitting there with all of his lights off..i litterally overlooked him while i was scoping the area at the red light..i did this all within 20 feet of a cop. Oh sht. so i see his headlights come on and i just pull over..dont even wait for the red and blues. he lasered me and i hit 52 mph within a block(i thought it was awesome) he thought differently. so he checked my stuff.i went back to the car..i knew i was getting some good fines out of this one. he talks to me for awhile...he was also in a charger police car(almost the same as mine).. he said "yeah, i know these are fun..and it looks l1ke yours is new, so you gotta see what it can do sometimes, I dont usually give warnings..but im going to give you a break"......VERBAL WARNING..i win.

woo..copy and paste is awesome..forgot i copied it incase the forum ate my post.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Default RE: What...a warning?

how do you guys always find this nice cops?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 PM

lucky. wish that happened more often

Old 10-13-2008, 09:53 PM

see, this is why you dont need to trade in for a old WRX, if you do anything, sell that car on ebay or something, take the cash and buy yourself a cheep gas saver so you save more money, look into a jetta or something, and maybe a prius AHEM you gotta be smart sometimes over stylish, and right now, 40-50 mpg car is looking smart

And are those new charges v8?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:57 PM

bummer on lost story, lots of typing to re type lol

Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 PM

good one, we need pictures of the charger...
and skid marks if you can manage.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

JD if it will make youfeel better you can pay half of my fines Want my paypal info?

Lucky a**hole

Old 10-13-2008, 11:43 PM

Nice!!

About 2 weeks ago I got a written warning, while I was in my mustang. who pulls somebody over for only 10 MPH over though. Arizona is alot more strict than So Cal I guess.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:39 AM

Hahahaha. Good one. My sisters department has chargers too. 3 AM, nobody on the road, I hear you. Pics of tha car

Old 10-14-2008, 02:29 AM

ya, know its funny. I remember when I first started driving, I got a careless driving for not getting over quick enough after a pass and my car went into a double yellow line. The car I was driving literally didnt have the power to pass, and the person I was passing sped up as I passed.

then, a year later, I finally got my trans am done and was driving when some douchebag cut in front of me and was going like 10 mph. I nailed the gas and left black marks around him..( it was awesome, I think I made the crap himself) Little did I know there was a cop sitting on side of the road. the cop pulls me over.. walks up and says... just slow down bit.. let me go.. no check of anything..

wierd. driving a pile of crap and I get a reckless, Driving like an azz in a fast car and I get away with it..... hmmmmmm

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What...a warning?