Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What type of foods do u eat.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What type of foods do u eat.

here in el cajon the #1 thing peole eat around here is mexican food(i am mexican so its food to me) i love it. none of that sushi ****. this is what i eat most of the time what about u??
#1 mexican food
#2 fast food(ether jack in the box or the king)
#3 pizza
#4 food my mom makes(when she ever cooks)

Old 02-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Default RE: What type of foods do u eat.

Chinese is the BEST!!!!! Seasame Chicken, MooGoo, Peanut Chicken, The Suateed Mushrooms, Sushi, aawwww..... I am hungry.

Only Fast food I fast is Chick-Fil-A or Checkers (And sometimes Long John Silvers).

I love Indian Cuisine though..... Chicken Curry, Chicken Sagg. ...... Thats where its at!!!!!!! In fact, I am making that for dinner tonight!

Old 02-12-2007, 12:58 PM

Steak and potatoes guy here. 99% of the food in our house comes off the grill. Lots of steamed veggies and fruit, lots of fish. Rarely eat fast-food, when I do it's usually subway or something.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:08 PM

Growing up I was steak and potatoes too. Beef, Chicken, Fish, Pork, and any wild game we shot ourself (pheasant, grouse, venison, occasionally elk) But now Ive moved out on my own and live with 2 people that arent into it as much as me lol Now its usually some kind of hungry man meal to get my meat, or jack in the box/the king. BUT last night we had pork chops with some chicken flavored rice, cheesy broccoli and some other goodies... it was sooooooo good. I miss my fresh meats

Old 02-12-2007, 01:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

Steak and potatoes guy here. 99% of the food in our house comes off the grill. Lots of steamed veggies and fruit, lots of fish. Rarely eat fast-food, when I do it's usually subway or something.
+1 on that though. Anything I cook is usually on the grill. I love fish too, Yellow Fin Tuna,,,,, yes!

Old 02-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Banned

I am a prime example of someone who makes poor diet choices.

I love beef, chicken, fish, and seafood. I love pasta, vegetables and breads. I am a connasieur of anything delicious.

My favorite, all-time, never-done-me-wrong type of food...

Real deal, no BS deli-sammiches. Man - you top me off with a killer fresh meat and cheese deli sammich with all the fixin's and I'll start bouncing back and forth as I eat I get so excited. My girl tells me I'm like a kid that way.

I can't help it - I love food! I am a proudomnivore!

Old 02-12-2007, 01:58 PM

Ill pretty much eat anything. I love my italian food, sushi, thai, chinese, mexican, grilled food, fish, cuban. Right now im lucky enough to be eatin a nice plate of chicken w/ red beans and rice...cuban style. Gotta love Tampa, got a mix of everything real close to each other

Old 02-12-2007, 02:17 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw
I am a connasieur of anything delicious.
Same here! I think that is why I have what dotors call, "a little bit of a weight problem".

MDFF

Old 02-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fish, vegetables and lots of fruits. No sugars or breads. No packaged foods at all in my house and no fast foods.
Cereals like oatmeal after workouts

Supplements,

Proto-Whey and Egg Protein (400 grams a day)
Kre-Alkaline
Nitric Oxide
Vitamins
Calcium and Magnesium

Others as needed depending on what I'm doing from cycling, triathlon, or just weight training.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TheX

Fish, vegetables and lots of fruits. No sugars or breads. No packaged foods at all in my house and no fast foods.
Cereals like oatmeal after workouts

Supplements,

Proto-Whey and Egg Protein (400 grams a day)
Kre-Alkaline
Nitric Oxide
Vitamins
Calcium and Magnesium

Others as needed depending on what I'm doing from cycling, triathlon, or just weight training.
You know... it's weird. I've been visiting forums for the better part of 5 yearsnow. In all that time you come across all kinds of people and it's natural to kind of, "figure out" someone else based on the things they say (post)...

And for some reason I had you pegged as a fitness/body harmony-type dude.

Weird.

Quick Reply: What type of foods do u eat.