Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What should i have done??

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What should i have done??

I was riding today on a back road, waiting for a good spot to pass a car that i came up on and i got nailed in the neck by what felt like a huge bug(hurt like hell) and then again and again and i look at the passenger side of the car. ****in Azzhole has a hand full of beads or fish aquarium rocks or something and is releasing a steady flow of them out the window on to the road. I kept getting nailed by these things so i backed way off, which didnt help, and then passed him. I got in front of him and slowed down almost to a stop and was going to break his face if he had anything other than sorry to say. but after giving it another thought i just kept on my way and tried not to let it get to me.

would anyone have handled it differently? Cuz i really wanted too but i dont always think clearly when im pissed.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What should i have done??

Ignore it, chances are this dick was planning on p*ssing someone off & would have been ready for trouble. Old trick used by truckies here, if they felt like someone was to close to them they would drop glass marbles out on the road & chip or smash your car windscreen

Old 10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

everyone will say to ignore it but you feel differently when you're there and its pissing YOU off. i can say i would have passed and just put alot of space between the car and i.......but at the same time, im sure it had your blood BOILING! so im sure i would have had something to say. but, all in all you made the right choice, did the right thing, and you made it home safe.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding

I was riding today on a back road, waiting for a good spot to pass a car that i came up on and i got nailed in the neck by what felt like a huge bug(hurt like hell) and then again and again and i look at the passenger side of the car. ****in Azzhole has a hand full of beads or fish aquarium rocks or something and is releasing a steady flow of them out the window on to the road. I kept getting nailed by these things so i backed way off, which didnt help, and then passed him. I got in front of him and slowed down almost to a stop and was going to break his face if he had anything other than sorry to say. but after giving it another thought i just kept on my way and tried not to let it get to me.

would anyone have handled it differently? Cuz i really wanted too but i dont always think clearly when im pissed.
****, throw beads at me and ill throw lead at you. the .45 would of came out, watch the color drain out of thier faces and watch them haul ***.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:43 PM

I agree that you made the right choice. You were outnumbered anyways, and a backroad is not a place for that. You made it home. I used to get pissed when cars would cut me off or pull out in front of me. Now I just expect it and let it go.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:56 PM

I wanted to driver, i really did. But ya'll are probably right, i was out numbered, on a back road and they were probably looking for trouble, so i might have ended up bad. I dont get mad about being cut off or people pulling out in front of me or anything like that, thats just traffic but throwing stuff out the window with a motorcycle behind you at a perfectly safe distance who is waiting for a passing zone.... my blood was boiling.

More of the direction i was thinking was getting his plates and reporting it or getting his address from the plates and giving him something to think about when he woke up in the morning. I was too pissed to think about it at the time, now i realize that there were other options.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:06 PM

I would have passed ASAP, safe or not... and i would have highly considered the old "now you have a side-view... now you don't" trick, then decided better of it.

If i really thought that i was being maliciously targeted, i would have gotten far enough ahead, called the LOCAL PD... not 911, said i was being assaulted on the road by X guy, reported plates, location and direction of travel and kept them in site till i saw the cops.

If you ever have a specific issue with a specific person in a town... cal the local PD. 911 doesn't take things like that seriously. now if there is a roll over and trauma they will dispatch in a flash. I have all the local PD numbers in my phone ready to go. comes in handy more than you would think

Old 10-12-2008, 09:10 PM

^good advice! i will save the numbers and keep track of where i am on the routes. I would have loved to see them get caught for it.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev
cal the local PD. 911 doesn't take things like that seriously. now if there is a roll over and trauma they will dispatch in a flash. I have all the local PD numbers in my phone ready to go. comes in handy more than you would think
Around here, the local PD numbers all go to county dispatch, who also answers 911, just a different phone button.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding

I wanted to driver, i really did. But ya'll are probably right, i was out numbered, on a back road and they were probably looking for trouble, so i might have ended up bad. I dont get mad about being cut off or people pulling out in front of me or anything like that, thats just traffic but throwing stuff out the window with a motorcycle behind you at a perfectly safe distance who is waiting for a passing zone.... my blood was boiling.

More of the direction i was thinking was getting his plates and reporting it or getting his address from the plates and giving him something to think about when he woke up in the morning. I was too pissed to think about it at the time, now i realize that there were other options.
My friend i have learned you are never alone, you wernt outnumbered, a 1911 holds 8 locked and ready to go,9. If they were looking for trouble take it to them. Im sorry i have a bit of road rage, but people who f*ck with bike riders just to mess with them, thats the reason i keep my pistol and or a shotgun/rifle*in my truck* with me 24/7. i even have a laser on mine so i can pull and shoot without having to worry about aiming.