Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What job do you have now and what job would you get if you had to do it again, and why.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What job do you have now and what job would you get if you had to do it again, and why.

This should be a good topic.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:38 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: What job do you have now and what job would you get if you had to do it again, and why.

Nursing and ..um, nursing ... no sorry I cannot lie here ..Formula F1 driver!! ;-)

Jules

EDIT: oh, I see, why also?? ... well I already drive very fast but I do that for free ... pay me millions of pounds and knock ten years off my age and I will drive even faster, much faster!! ;-)

Old 10-06-2008, 04:13 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: What job do you have now and what job would you get if you had to do it again, and why.

I wanna be Jules' official foot massager - I like the idea of Spirit's about side benefits
(maybe she'll let me fix her bike) Pleeeeeeeeeese !

Old 10-06-2008, 04:32 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

I wanna be Jules official foot massager - I like the idea of Spirits about side benefits
(maybe shell let me fix her bike) Pleeeeeeeeeese !

Oh yes!! ..the side benefits are an endless suppy of ....

Tea and warm scones by the fire!! :-) ... fresh cream and jam too ...Mmm ..deliciously wicked!! ;-)

Jules

Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My wife'd just grin at you, Classic !
Probably just tell you what we all already know.......
Vietnam, eh Classic ? Hmmmmm .....
I'd settle for tea, and some crumpet......Jules....he he, scones, even !
I too, wanted to become a pilot - nobody in my family was, so I had little to encourage me.
Only managed to fly a bit in small planes in later years - love it still. Had a mate who had his own Piper, gave me some free lessons........still can't fly worth shyte, tho' ![X(]

Old 10-06-2008, 05:50 AM

Im a F-16 Crew Chief, in the USAF. If I had to do it all over again. I would most likely stay in school, and become a dentist.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 AM

I own a painting company. Not sure what i'd do if i were to have a second shot at life, painting isn't that bad to me. I would finish college though, dropped out with less then a year left.

Name:  house007.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  162.8 KB