Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

???what to get my 3yr old son for bday???

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he had the lil raptor that was cool for a min but to be honest he loves his moto for when its time to shredd
thats cool, I was just throwing it out there. My wifes parents have a lot of property that must be high clay content. Its always wet, and the pw didn't like the water puddles too much. The quad goes through just about any mud hole out there. He doesn't get stuck on every little hill or bump like the pw did. Im sure he will ride it again when he wants more speed, since the quad only runs about 15mph.

If you don't mind me asking, was there something you didn't like about the raptor? We were thinking of getting him one next year, but I don't know anyone who has one for his to test out. We may just keep the suzuki till he outgrows it. I can always do the power mods to it since its all stock right now.

But keep us posted on your purchase.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:33 AM

you know now that I think of it I think he was just to young and small for the raptor last year esp since he has the lil quad and his jr50 w training wheels so that might be why idk really he just didnt seem to get into much

we are looking into what you originaly stated about getting him a power wheels ....took hiom up to toys-r-us the other night just to look and see what he really wanted and he feel into love with every power wheel up there so I think thats what he's getting so far any way...keep ya posted

Old 01-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Make sure you mod it out first

Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 AM

^ you know that

Old 01-17-2011, 07:45 PM

skip a power wheel and go right for a pocket bike... i know not in the budget, but still. That would be the coolest present. The best part is that he would actually fit on it. Everyone else who rides them just looks wrong... lol