Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

We've All Seen the Videos

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We've All Seen the Videos

But back in September I got arrested in East Cleveland by a cop that was completely out of hand. We've all seen the videos on here of police being trigger happy, and excessively violent, and usually I do stick up for the police in most cases. However, now I've been on the receiving end of that, and I will never defend another police officer (in this half of Ohio) ever again.

I got pulled over at 2pm in Cleveland for speeding in a residential area. I was going 32 in a 25, which is speeding, but it wasn't intentional/irresponsible speeding. The cop that pulled me over knocked on my window, and asked me why I was "acting like a f**king jackass in his neighborhood." I responded with an apology, and asked him what he was referring too. He mentioned how loud my exhaust was, and I explained that I was rebuilding the exhaust in the garage on the corner. He said that was a "bullsh*t excuse" and asked for my paperwork.

I gave him my paperwork, and twenty minutes later, he asked me to come to his car. So, confused, I stepped out and went to his car. He got out with three tickets, and I asked him why he was writing me up for three different reasons. He answered me with..(i apologize for the language, mods).."Somebody is going to teach you a f**king lesson, you need to learn how to drive. It's stupid f**king kids like you that disgust me. If I had a reason to take you down right now, I f**king would you irresponsible piece of sh*t."

Wow. Bad day? What he's referring too is my driving record from when I was 18. (I'm 20 now- 21 in May). And I could understand why he thought what he did about me. Because I acted like an *** when I was 18 and in high school. But here is where things go terribly wrong.

He told me that I could, "..sign the f**king ticket like a real man, or we could go to court." I told him I wanted to go to court, >>BUT SIGNED THE TICKET<< anyway, put the pen down on the hood of his car, and walked away. He grabbed me by the neck, and slammed me head first onto the hood of his Crown Vic (cutting my forehead and my wrist). He hit me in the right side one time, and I threw him an elbow and caught him in the jaw. I walked away from him again and told my big brother to call his department. After I said this, the cop grabbed my collar, and threw me back onto the hood of his car, with a tazer stuck to the back of my neck.

He told me .."move again, and I will f**king taze you." So I put my hands behind my back- realizing that no matter what I did I was going to get hurt, and we went to Cleveland over to the Justice Center where I stayed two days on Disorderly Conduct.

I'm a school teacher. I run a daycare program in a nice suburb, and have a clean CRIMINAL record besides from 3 speeding tickets and a credentials violation for not having my license on me. I took the cop to court, and he never showed up. I arranged another court date and demanded that the officer bring the dash camera video footage of the "fight" between he and I. He never showed up. I walked away without any charges or offenses and no fines. But, now I'm having trouble getting into the College of Adolescent Education at the University of Akron because of this douchebag of a cop. They saw that I was arrested, and my application is processing for the next ten weeks.

So, for every person that defends cops on here, and says they're honest people. You're 98% wrong. A lot of cops are pompous jerks, with big heads, and bigger guns. So, before you end up like me, avoid them all you can. Because chances are, A.) You're going to get hurt. B.) It's going to follow you for a while. C.) It will put a damper on future plans. I will never defend another cop that is being accused of brutality or something they did out of angry impulse.

Just thought I'd share.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:52 PM

Thanks for sharing...wow

Old 12-27-2010, 06:57 PM

Hopefully they look at the court findings and are educated enough to make a sensible decision. Good luck. Hope carma comes back on that cop and he loses his job.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
Thanks for sharing...wow
Lol no problem. I just thought I'd share because I constantly see people bashing cops on here... And I never backed them up because nobody had proof. But, I lived the experience that a lot of people do. And it sucked. A lot. I almost lost my job over it.

And pepper, I am not sure what happened to the cop, but they dropped all the charges. I chose not to press charges against the cop because I'm not like that. I felt okay hitting him with the elbow I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I shoulda round house kicked him

Old 12-27-2010, 07:47 PM

That really sucks! Man you should press charges,......(it's the principle of it) what if that was your little sister driving through that neighborhood? I have at least ten friends that are cops and they are way worse than the rest of us.(not all cops, I do have one buddy that is **** but fair...and an angel, if you know what I mean) Cops are like customs agents.....U.S are the worst no offence to all you yanks but try crossing into the US from Canada......power trippers. I actually saw a US agent (in Canada) who gave me a really hard time once....looked right down his nose at me like his s**t does'nt stink. I called him an A$$HOLE an a *****......it felt awesome...your in my country now ****! lol Anyways cops everywhere can let their power go to their heads, they aren't all bad but they just seem to only show up when you don't want them to and they are never around when you need them.

Last edited by xricer; 12-27-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xricer
There is one thing everyone needs to know about cops is DO NOT EVER TRUST THEM, DON'T TELL THEM ANYTHING AND IF YOU ARE ON A SPORTBIKE FLIP YOUR PLATE UP AND GET YOUR A$$ OUT OF THERE!

So you run away at high speeds, eh? And what if someone does this and your little sister is coming around a blind curve and this idiot biker doing 120mph can't stay in his lane and comes through her windshield killing them both? It happens too often. For what? To avoid a ticket? I'll take my chances with an unfair cop and a court date thank you very much.