Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What did you get/do for xmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What did you get/do for xmas?

Like the title says! What did you get for christmas and what did your day consist of?

Im working right now but my wife and i got each other gifts during november. haha I got my two bros black series for my gift.

Today not alot is going on. Im at work right now and wont be off till 2 so my poor wife is sitting at home and just waiting for me. I think we will have a nice dinner and watch a movie when i get home and then ill be on COD while she relaxes in a nice bath of the lavander chamoile bath oils i got her with matching candles.

Have a happy christmas/holiday!

Old 12-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My Xmas gift was given to me back in April, remember?
Name:  IMG_0145.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  100.2 KB

Silly girl kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas anyways. If I can't dissuade her from buying anything else I'll prolly get

Old 12-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Merry Christmas to all you guys and girls in CBRF world. Our morning consisted of breakfast and watching our little angel open her Christmas gifts. Then the wife just left for work, until 11:30 tonight.

I got my Christmas present about 2 weeks ago. It was a 50" Plasma HDTV....

I'll be on my Xbox later after my little one goes for a nap. COD Black Ops!!

Old 12-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Added a new bike to the stable for the holidays. The phoenix in the foreground is my fiancees' new ride, she was riding the yellow sv in the pic. She's anxious for winter to end soon to say the least, lol.
Hope you all had a great xmas.
That's a hell of a nice stable - even the SV.

Amazingly everyone that gave me a giftcard all somehow got them to the same dept store (Academy sports - saving up for a new 9mm) - I hate getting 7 giftcards all for like $15 to different stores.

and I got a decent amount of credit added to my Amazon/Kindle balance. (I read a good bit)

M/C related - got a pair of Cortech full gauntlet gloves, and a pair of 3/4 legnth Shift Fury gloves for the summer months.

Think I got the $$$ to order me the Scorpion Exo 1000 I've been eyeing.

The wife stuck a bow on the new rear tire I haven't bothered to have installed yet.

Old 12-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Added a new bike to the stable for the holidays. The phoenix in the foreground is my fiancees' new ride, she was riding the yellow sv in the pic. She's anxious for winter to end soon to say the least, lol.

Your one lucky bastard

Actually, I was given 4 bikes for Christmas, unfortunately their only 1:12 scale
Name:  W51_009_Diecastbikes.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  26.7 KB

Old 12-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you show us more pix of the repsol rr and the silver rr? sweet stable.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:53 AM

Kuro, I thought you had a droid X. Awesome collection, adrenalnjunky.

From BF: parabolic heater, desk lamp, wireless headphones so I can watch movies in bed without cracking my computer speakers (the sub is loud I dont wanna disturb the neighbors even though they aren't half as considerate as I am.) And he's gonna order me some adjustable levers. Yay.

RANT: The neighbors are loud as ****.... they don't know how to keep their conversation in their apartment and they'll sit there and yell in the hall (all brick so it really carries). They play jive turkey *** music all the time and make smelly food that stinks up the place. They throw garbage everywhere. They don't know how to parallel park. The complex is like one big U-turn and they'll sit in the street and blare the horn so people can't come or go. They've hit my car before. The honking and yelling in the hall is what really pisses me off cause that's all hours. I'm gonna snap out!!! END RANT.

My oldest bro: 25$ iTunes giftcard

BF's dad: $100, BF's g-ma: 20$, some cookies, and a big thing of nuts, BF's mom: cookbook, kapoosh knife block, various other things, BF's aunt: cabela's cuddle wrap, BF's sister: snuggie!! AHAHAHA

Mom/Dad: hat, gloves, scarf set and then she said she'd give me money or take me shopping. Maybe I'll have her get me some tank decals.. I dunno how much she's wanting to spend.

My other brother probably isn't gonna get me anything even though I try to always remember him and his family.

I got my bf a monster sweatshirt, foldable socket thingy for dirtbikes you can throw in a tool bag, and 2 outfits. He doesn't really dig the clothes so I'll take him back and prob get him stuff for his dirtbikes, whatever.

After all this holiday stuff is over and done with. I dunno if I should get first exhaust, adjustable lowering link, or a seat or what. I got a birthday late Feb too. So who knows. Also need chain/sprocket, wheels powder-coated, tires. Ugh.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:17 AM

Oh yeah I forgot my mom got me a puzzle with a bunch of bikes on it. It kinda reminds me of where's waldo. Lots to look at. I'm gonna put it together, frame it and hang it up in the computer room. And one of these days I'd like a Bill Patterson print too!

Quick Reply: What did you get/do for xmas?