Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Well I made it up here to GA

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well I made it up here to GA

Well, I'm not as close as the other guys, but I didn't know that so many members were within a 200-mile radius. Hell it's probably not even that far. We should all meet up soon and ride The Loop around Dahlonega. Those Blue Ridge mountains are beautiful this time of year!

[IMG]local://upfiles/10423/E98B48B389F74DC0A44D611EC1B9D8C4.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: I didn't make the text large enough in that pic.... it says, "Is that a raccoon trap??"

Old 10-28-2007, 01:04 PM

Congrats on the move ThirdGen. Landscaping?! Pfffft, who's got time for that?! Time to ride!

(My brother lives up the road in Chattanooga -- such an awesome area)

Old 10-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to GA your best worst nightmare lol. I got a Thread started in the South regions forum tryin to get a ride going.

I'm up in Dalton BTW.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:21 PM

Hey man glad you had a safe trip. Wish I could have made it down there to ride, stupid life stuff, or more like death stuff. lol Anyway, I'm jealous I wanted to be down there so bad, oh well next year.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:24 PM

Welcome to ga.Remember if you ride in atlanta add 30mph to the speed limit if you dont want to get ran over.

Im in stockbridge (about a 50~60 miles from athens).So you have a lot of peaple around here that ride.

SO what dealership are you working for(im a dealership tech myself)..

Old 10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
TEN

Sweet man! welcome. I am over in the warner robins area also. Over in Byron. Let's all get a ride together sometime. Enjoy the southern belles and GA peaches.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:26 PM

Welcome to Georgia. And I was going to say something about getting use to traffic in Atlanta when you were showing the Orlando traffic. But then I realized where you were at so you have no traffic.

I'm about 20miles west of Athens. Which you'll enjoy the town but I hate that town's guts(Nothing to do with football).

And the mountains do kick butt up here.

Old 10-28-2007, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Asmittie84

Welcome to Georgia. And I was going to say something about getting use to traffic in Atlanta when you were showing the Orlando traffic. But then I realized where you were at so you have no traffic.

I'm about 20miles west of Athens. Which you'll enjoy the town but I hate that town's guts(Nothing to do with football).

And the mountains do kick butt up here.
where about do you live?

Old 10-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Hey man glad you had a safe trip. Wish I could have made it down there to ride, stupid life stuff, or more like death stuff. lol Anyway, I'm jealous I wanted to be down there so bad, oh well next year.
No worries... you did the right thing everything considered. There's always next year... and hey I'll have a little more time to explore and become more familiar with the roads, so when you come down I can give you the grand tour

Old 10-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: white99gt

Welcome to ga.Remember if you ride in atlanta add 30mph to the speed limit if you dont want to get ran over.

Im in stockbridge (about a 50~60 miles from athens).So you have a lot of peaple around here that ride.

SO what dealership are you working for(im a dealership tech myself)..
LOL yea I hate going anywhere around Atlanta... hell last night I was going back to Athens from my buddies house in Acworth, coming down I-75 and on the ramp getting onto 285 and got big time cut off right on the ramp! Idiots I tell you [:@] Same way down in SoFla though... if you weren't going at least 90 you'd get run over.

I'm working at Akins Ford (+ Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep too) in Winder... I'm a diesel tech for Ford. Where you work at??

Quick Reply: Well I made it up here to GA