Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weight Loss?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weight Loss?

anyone try that latest and greatest craze on TV what is it called???? p90 or P90x or something? Seems like another taebo. I don't really gain weight, or lose it. I tend to just hover at where i'm at, but I notice that a few pounds have been added which is surprising that it isn't more with all the junk food i eat. So i can only imagine what happens when i actually eat right along with exercise i do.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:28 PM

www.beachbody.complayer.... It works!

Mike

Old 04-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Retired Moderator

The only thing that works is good old fashioned hard work and eating right. I have been getting softer over the last couple years since I got married. Now, I gotta get back on track (beer drinking is not your friend [&o]). Anyway, sweat a little, and "graze" throughout the day on good food. Also, was the original poster Oki...if you smoke huge bong loads, you may get the urge to eat everything in your refrigerator. I do that when I get drunk. I'll eat the *** out of a dead hippo (with cheese melted on the top).

Old 04-21-2008, 06:22 PM

I need to get to 180 and im 221... i will post one pic every two weeks so i can show you the difference, it can be done...

So im calling you ... OKIEZAC...didn't hear from you back, so are you in?

OKIEZAC

All help isgreatly appreciated.

My job/being out of town and not playing sports anymore has turned me into a fatty. Need to get back down to my 180lbs... currently 220ish..

Let's do it man!!

Dead line is AUG 1 2008.