Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Way to go!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Way to go!!

ORIGINAL: Raven

That sounds cool, to go that way after living a full life. I should be so lucky. I worry about how I will go. Hope I can get a hospice worker like you. I hope I celebrate living, somehow, everyday.

I really dont think you could go much better than the way he did and after such a good life ... he would often join me down by the lock and tell me stories of his past, I think he loved telling them as much as I loved hearing them :-)

Gray, if you have your health you should not be worrying about how you will go, please ..dont do that!!, ..life can be hard enough without that on your mind too .. all the hospice workers are good people and any of them will take wonderful care of you .. I lasted just over a year working there, the heartbreak begins to take its toll on you after a while ... everyday you and your son are together and you are doing right by him is a day for celebration ... always stay positive, always!! :-)

Jules

Old 01-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Retired Admin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Way to go!!

It's a touching story, it's hard to hear things like this but actually they are right...This type of thread needs a new place to live. We are still in transition I understand. It wont happen overnight I get that too. But honestly for random chit chat you all need to come up with an alternative. You can build a free forum site online and maybe name it CBRForum Chit Chat for people who just want to talk? Something like that? Who knows it would be yours do whatever you like....but it's a bit over the top for our forum.