Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WARNING: CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS, SAN BERNARDINO, CA

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING: CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS, SAN BERNARDINO, CA

Hello all, my brother is in the military and he is stationed in Iraq. He ordrered some riding gloves for me as a gift from Chaparral motorsports. When the gloves came they were the wrong size. I called Chaparral and they were very courteous and was told to bring it in with the invoice for an in-store exchange. When I took them back ($30.00 in gas later), I received a very different procedure. I was told that they could not exchange the item in the store since the gloves came via mail. I was told I had to ship the gloves back to them and there would be a re-stocking fee plus I basically have to pay for shipping twice. All while, the size large I needed are sitting right in-front of the counter. Couldn't they do it as a courtesey? and do their inventory transfer internally? or give me the larges and then they exchange them with their own warehouse send the mediums back, then replace their stock? What kind of idiot is writing their policy? Oh, somebody who has ripping everybody off on their mind....I called 4 times and all 4 times I was insulted, then even hung up on with out a good bye or even a f*** off for that matter. Again, my brother is in Iraq and since I did not know his billing address or phone number, (187 towelhead drive?) they wouldn't even help me then I was told...not asked... well, don't you know anything...I had the invoice with my name on the sipping as ATTN TO: .... What part of my brother is in Iraq and I cannot call him whenever I feel like it did you not understand. These guys are rediculous and don't give two hoots about their customers. SHOP THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Especially on-line orders!!! But I am warning you, these people are ******** and are too chicken **** to even tell you to f*** off when that is exactly what they mean.