Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wanna know the truth?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wanna know the truth?

1. It isn't always the cagers fault!

I see more idiotic riders than I do *cagers* out there. BTW, using the term cager makes you sound like a 10 year old trying to make a point.

2. Not all gixxer riders are squids

Many of the best riders I know, on and off the track ride gixxers and ride better than most people here ever will. There are a great number of squids on Hondas as well.

3. You are not cool because you post a *top speed* thread

True, in fact you sound like a moron craving attention. People that talk about hitting these speeds on the street are the true squids (see #2 above).

4. Chrome wheels and extended swingarms do not make you a bad person or a squid

Customizing bikes is a very personal thing and if you don't like what someone else has done to THEIR bike, tough ****.

5. I am not an a$$hole

I just play one on TV.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Default RE: Wanna know the truth?

I'm a *******

I use cager like I use squid, only in relation to those who are being morons and stupid. I drive my Jeep 1/3 of the tyme and I dont consider myself a cager when doing so. Tho I may do some cager type things while driving. Yes I talk on my cell phone while driving

And you left the Yamaha's and Kawisakis out lol.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as abrasive as TheX can be.....he's right on with most everything he said.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:13 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

2. Not all gixxer riders are squids

True, however...

2b. Only squids use the term "gixxer" at all. It's GSX-R.

5b. Your role on TV is so convincing, you deserve an Emmy.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:16 AM

Many of the best riders I know, on and off the track ride gixxers and ride better than most people here ever will. There are a great number of squids on Hondas as well.
so true, I know alot of idiots/squids that ride hondas...just b.c they dont wear gear doesnt make them a squid(just stupid) but when they are doing wheelies on the streetwith no gear and on a busy road thats a squid...saw a guy on a F4 like mine pop a wheelie last month with no gear and on a very busy road

Old 07-05-2008, 09:22 AM
RCR

I see more idiotic riders than I do *cagers* out there. BTW, using the term cager makes you sound like a 10 year old trying to make a point.
also using the term squid falls in that catagory. Funny you use Squid so freely and talk down the term cagers.

It's not that cars drive more dangerous then we do, they just seem to pull out in front of you, cross lanes and ride side by side blocking traffic. What makes them idiotic drivers is there lack of attention. Not all drivers but a small percentage, like us on our bikes.

I ride hard and would fall into your catagory of idiotic rider and Im OK with that

I ride a Honda and have went over 160 mph and I thought I was cool until you have brought it to my attention I wasn't.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

also using the term squid falls in that catagory. Funny you use Squid so freely and talk down the term cagers.

It's not that cars drive more dangerous then we do, they just seem to pull out in front of you, cross lanes and ride side by side blocking traffic. What makes them idiotic drivers is there lack of attention. Not all drivers but a small percentage, like us on our bikes.

I ride hard and would fall into your catagory of idiotic rider and Im OK with that

I ride a Honda and have went over 160 mph and I thought I was cool until you have brought it to my attention I wasn't.
160 on the street is just stupid

Old 07-05-2008, 09:50 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot one.

Not wearing gear does not make you a squid, it makes you an idiot. Riding at high speeds or stunting in traffic where you can affect other people makes you a squid.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

This can all be simplified I feel ... whatever the bike ..not riding safely and within your limits and without consideration for other road users and pedestrians makes you an idiot and a danger to yourself and others ...

Jules

Old 07-05-2008, 04:41 PM

never mind, not even worth it...

Quick Reply: Wanna know the truth?