Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer - What would you have done?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer - What would you have done?

Viewer Discretion is Advised

LiveLeak.com - Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

April 21, 2011 ~ Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two females beating the hell out of another patron, while several employees stand by and watch. One person manages to provide the facade of assistance to the victim in this brutal attack.

The two attacking females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older woman attempts to stop them from dragging the victim outside into the parking lot. note: the male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

4.19 pm EST UPDATE: response from Mc Donalds: "We are shocked by the video from a Baltimore franchised restaurant showing an assault. This incident is unacceptable, disturbing and troubling. McDonald's strives to be a safe, welcoming environment for everyone who visits. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of customers and employees in our restaurants. We are working with the franchisee and the local authorities to investigate this matter."
Another sad sad story...

Why does it take so long for people to jump in and help, the bystanders have such little disregard for human life. Just because the attackers are girls? What would you have done in this case? I know I should never hit a woman but in this case **** that. And, if I got beat myself I would run to the kitchen, grab a knife or a fking fire extinguisher and go ***** out crazy. After what happened at that one baseball game, we gotta do all we can to stop scum like this.

Last edited by jpanside@gmail.com; 04-22-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:27 PM

Baltimore is part of my sales territory. I can honestly say this doesn't surprise me. Its a breeding ground for this sort of behavior. You're as likely to get stuck up by a 12 year old as a 52 year old around there.

I hope they are brought up on attempted murder charges. and those bystanders should be flogged.

Last edited by Kuroshio; 04-22-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: too close to the line
Old 04-22-2011, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Baltimore is part of my sales territory. I can honestly say this doesn't surprise me. Its a breeding ground for this sort of behavior. You're as likely to get stuck up by a 12 year old as a 52 year old around there.

I hope they are brought up on attempted murder charges. and those bystanders should be flogged.

If all they get is assault I will lose all hope. This is attempted murder.

Last edited by Kuroshio; 04-22-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:38 PM

The 14 year old girl is being charged as a minor, formal charges are pending against the older girl who is 18 apparently. Local Bmore paper.

I really can't get over how ****ty a place baltimore is. It should be bulldozed and just rebuilt.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,4613709.story

Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 04-22-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:47 PM

****ing camera person and the guy employees were just laughing. they deserve to spend a long time behind bars. Can't go anywhere now without arming ones self.

Last edited by billetproof97; 04-22-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:52 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

I agree with Nate... its Baltimore... not that surprising...

I mean even here the Mickey Ds got held up a few months ago smh

Old 04-22-2011, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
The 14 year old girl is being charged as a minor, formal charges are pending against the older girl who is 18 apparently. Local Bmore paper.

I really can't get over how ****ty a place baltimore is. It should be bulldozed and just rebuilt.

Baltimore County McDonald's beating video goes viral - baltimoresun.com
Any news on the victim?

Old 04-22-2011, 04:57 PM

That's what the world has come to. No one gives two ****s bout anyone else. Did not mean to offend anyone. Imo the world will only get worse...

Old 04-22-2011, 05:33 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by billetproof97
That's what the world has come to. No one gives two ****s bout anyone else. Did not mean to offend anyone. Imo the world will only get worse...

I agree with you man... Im telling you guys... I have a BAD BAD feeling about this summer, just in general alot of bad stuff is going to happen

In New Britain three days ago I had a horrible feeling, everyone was acting sketchy (it seemed)

A couple hours later, a person is shot and killed a few streets down from where I was .....

Stay safe out there guys things are def getting worse it seems.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok...

I closed the thread while I took some hedge trimmers to a few posts. I reopened it because without those posts, it's just a report of 2 idiots viciously attacking someone past the point of helplessness. And the lack of humanity among most of the witnesses.

That said if I see a single mention of a specific race, whether the attackers or the victim or the witnesses or the guy / girl who lives across the street from you, I'll lock the thread permanently. And I will ban the poster for at least 24 hours as everyone, including new arrivals to the thread, HAS BEEN WARNED

Last edited by Kuroshio; 04-22-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer - What would you have done?