Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vicodin Sucks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vicodin Sucks!!!

So I got prescribed some Vicodine for my broken wrist. And they blow!!!!

I remember people ranting and raving about how great these things are. The very first one was ok, but now I would have to take the whole damn bottle to feel anything!!!! WTF!

Is it normal not to take a **** when you start taking these? Havent gone since they started me on these things. lol

Old 04-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Banned
Default RE: Vicodin Sucks!!!

LOL..... Yeah they will have a tendancy to stop you up! Sounds like you build a high tolerance to stuff quickly. How long have you had the prescription?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:34 AM

I got some the second time I broke my ankle. They just made me sick.
Pump up the valium!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:36 AM

Got them yesterday.

Took 1 pill when I first got them, like around noon. Then like at about 8-9 pm that night, so I could sleep and not wake up with any pain or what not.

I didnt take any at all today, cuz I had to drive to all my appt. and stuff. Do I took 2 at 8pm and still have not felt ****!!!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:39 AM

Chop them up and snort them?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:39 AM

Bro I broke my left ulnar in a car accident and let me tell you those things mixed with teramicinas will really mess u up(i had a cold too), and my someone mentioned to me that those things sell in the market for 5 bucks a piece... what a load of crap!!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

I didnt take any at all today, cuz I had to drive to all my appt. and stuff. Do I took 2 at 8pm and still have not felt ****!!!
The question is... Does your wrist hurt after you take them?

if you want to feel the effects of it, drink a few beers or smoke some Bud and pop 2 or 3 of them

Old 04-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Banned

That sucks! If it were me, I would take two more, hell make it three more! I have a pretty high tolerance for pain pills.
My uncle used to have a pretty good saying that I follow, "If two feels good, then four will be just fine!"

I know if I take some on a empty stomach, the reaction time and affectivenessis much different then on a full stomach.

If two more don't do the trick, you can always go back to the doc and ask them to give you something a little stronger. The worst they will say is no.

I am not a pill popper, but when I get a prescription for them I tend to eat them like candy.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:44 AM

My room mate has some tequila in the freezer, may have to try a shot or so to give this thing a little jump start.lol

Get this, my room mate just got his cast off today, from a snowboard insident. and the second he walks in shows me his arm (cast free) then i wave mine, (got it on today) He like WTF?!?!?!

Then I thought I was gonna cry when I told him how I broke it. If you guys dont know, I went down sunday. broken wrist and a few scratches is the extent of it all. not to shabby I guess, but cant say the same for my bike =[

Old 04-23-2008, 12:50 AM

Damn! I didnt hear. Sorry you went down. Isnt Vicodin one of those pills that you take on a full stomch so it will enter your system faster? It digests with the food and enters your blood stream faster. Have you had anything to eat yet?

Quick Reply: Vicodin Sucks!!!