Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vicodin Sucks!!!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vicodin Sucks!!!

So I got prescribed some Vicodine for my broken wrist. And they blow!!!!

I remember people ranting and raving about how great these things are. The very first one was ok, but now I would have to take the whole damn bottle to feel anything!!!! WTF!

Is it normal not to take a **** when you start taking these? Havent gone since they started me on these things. lol

Old 04-23-2008, 12:31 AM
Banned
Default RE: Vicodin Sucks!!!

LOL..... Yeah they will have a tendancy to stop you up! Sounds like you build a high tolerance to stuff quickly. How long have you had the prescription?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:34 AM

I got some the second time I broke my ankle. They just made me sick.
Pump up the valium!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:36 AM

Got them yesterday.

Took 1 pill when I first got them, like around noon. Then like at about 8-9 pm that night, so I could sleep and not wake up with any pain or what not.

I didnt take any at all today, cuz I had to drive to all my appt. and stuff. Do I took 2 at 8pm and still have not felt ****!!!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:39 AM

Chop them up and snort them?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:39 AM

Bro I broke my left ulnar in a car accident and let me tell you those things mixed with teramicinas will really mess u up(i had a cold too), and my someone mentioned to me that those things sell in the market for 5 bucks a piece... what a load of crap!!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

I didnt take any at all today, cuz I had to drive to all my appt. and stuff. Do I took 2 at 8pm and still have not felt ****!!!
The question is... Does your wrist hurt after you take them?

if you want to feel the effects of it, drink a few beers or smoke some Bud and pop 2 or 3 of them

Old 04-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Banned

That sucks! If it were me, I would take two more, hell make it three more! I have a pretty high tolerance for pain pills.
My uncle used to have a pretty good saying that I follow, "If two feels good, then four will be just fine!"

I know if I take some on a empty stomach, the reaction time and affectivenessis much different then on a full stomach.

If two more don't do the trick, you can always go back to the doc and ask them to give you something a little stronger. The worst they will say is no.

I am not a pill popper, but when I get a prescription for them I tend to eat them like candy.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:44 AM

My room mate has some tequila in the freezer, may have to try a shot or so to give this thing a little jump start.lol

Get this, my room mate just got his cast off today, from a snowboard insident. and the second he walks in shows me his arm (cast free) then i wave mine, (got it on today) He like WTF?!?!?!

Then I thought I was gonna cry when I told him how I broke it. If you guys dont know, I went down sunday. broken wrist and a few scratches is the extent of it all. not to shabby I guess, but cant say the same for my bike =[

Old 04-23-2008, 12:50 AM

Damn! I didnt hear. Sorry you went down. Isnt Vicodin one of those pills that you take on a full stomch so it will enter your system faster? It digests with the food and enters your blood stream faster. Have you had anything to eat yet?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vicodin Sucks!!!