Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Venting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007 | 03:23 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Venting!!!

ahh screw what your brother thinks. the one that got messed up was your property someone ****ed that up and now you get a new one . no where in man laws does it state "if someone damages your property, and buys you a new one, the damaged property becomes the new property of the jackass who sat on your bike without permission and knocked it over" ... see it doesnt make alot of sense

Old 07-02-2007 | 12:50 PM

Good control. I would have said something like what the **** and started swinging[:@][:@][:@]

Old 07-02-2007 | 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

Damn, WTF is with people?
Who in their right f'n mind would get on someone elses bike w/o askin?
Its kind of different if it were someone else who rode, but come on. "What a dumb f*ck"

Glad the due says he's payin for it. Keep us posted on if he comes thru or not.
idk man, im a rider, and i dont ever even consider sitting on someone else's ride unless they offered. i dont care who it is, if i come out and you are on my bike we are gonna have issues.

Old 07-02-2007 | 02:06 PM

[/quote]

idk man, im a rider, and i dont ever even consider sitting on someone else's ride unless they offered. i dont care who it is, if i come out and you are on my bike we are gonna have issues.
[/quote]

+1000000. The only person allowed to touch my bike when im not around is my pops, he rides a $20K bike, so i trust him to not break it

Old 07-02-2007 | 08:13 PM

Yeah well, sorry about the damage, but thankfully the ******** was there. Otherwise he would have just walked away from it. I get a mental picture of this guy sitting on your bike making "Brum - Broom" noises.
Years ago, few friends & I went down the coast, stopped at a pub for lunch, little tourist town.When we came out to head home, found bunch of people sitting on our bikes, (some with their kids) playing around, yanking the mirrors, having their pictures taken like it was an amusement ride. Heres these kids jumping over the tanks with their nice little buckled shoes.The people could not work out why we where not amused. None of the bikes fell over, but my Guzzi at the time had the worst side stand in history, and thankfully my mate got there in time to stop the guy on his bike form just dropping it on the ground, could not work out the Beemer self retracting side stand. You wonder how these type of people would feel if you they came out to find you sitting in their cars, I reckon they would take about 2 seconds to call the cops

Old 07-02-2007 | 08:40 PM

A friend of mine works at the photo shop in a Walmart. There's a guy there thats rides a cbr and she processed pics of kids on his bike. Man was he pissed. I would have had her page me when those people came to get the pictures.

Grabbed the kids, spank them then say "Never touch any property with the owner's permission". Then turn around and whip the **** out of the parents then say "Never ****IN touch property without owner's permission!!!!!!!"

Or at least that's what is happening in my head.

Old 07-02-2007 | 08:58 PM

You should of let him cut you a check and run that to the bank before his party buzz wore off. I wouldn't think twice about keeping the exhaust and selling it, consider it pain and suffering fee.