Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Uuugh my wallet's getting thin

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Uuugh my wallet's getting thin

shoortbuss, i dont owe anything on my F4i.......but its my 1st bike (machine or not, im attached, lol) and i finaly 'aquired' a track bike....and i learned the hard way to keep my knee's off the streets. so this is going to be my way of enjoying that knee dragging feeling again, in '09. now, the RR.......come on now, hahaha. i cant let that go!

Old 10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Uuugh my wallet's getting thin

ORIGINAL: RCR

ORIGINAL: fuze

Fortunately i am so how doing better then ever. I think it was quitting the drugs, i'm doing great financially. I do see people around me hurting though and it makes me feel bad. I have 2 guys that work for me and they can barely make their paychecks last and are always asking to borrow money. Something they had never done before until justrecently. Even my girls parents are hurting right now so it's definately tough out there. My brother is worried he will be laid off from his factory job because they keep having layoffs. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Goodluck to everyone stuggling with this economy, i pray that it turns for the better soon.
What line of work are you in? Hell if your doing that great give your guys a pay increase. Im in construction and still have 4 guys and they saw it coming with work slowing. Im in no way going bankrupt but times are hard in my field of work and keeping such a large team isnt the best business strategy right now.
Exterior painting. I would honestly step my guys up in pay, if they weren't taking their paychecks and buying booze and drugs, broke by monday morning. Now i can't fire them (well i could) because in this town, that seems to be all i can get to come to work everyday. If i could get someone that performed on the job and wasclean i would pay themmore then 10bux, but i can't do that for a drunk, it just doesn't sit well with me..I got pretty lucky and got a contract on 13 condo's coming up soon so i even got heated inside work for the winter in an old prison that is being turned into condos. I actually have all their work, but it's the inside work im looking forward to right now. I can't start till close to 9am with the morning frost and knock out by 4pm to give everything time to dry before night hits.