Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!

well, yesterday i dropped my RR off at my buddies shop so he can put my new engine cover on (From that lowside) and do a valve check (im at 7k miles). normally i dont do this, he knows my bikes are my main transportation so he hooks a brutha up hahaha, and lets me show up when he opens on saturdays to do what ever needs to be done to my bike and i just wait for him to finish then ride right back out the door.....but recently he's so busy he asked if i could just drop it off this time.

i had high hopes of riding my other bike....*cough* g/f's F4i *cough* but she wanted to and since it was sunny today and the next few days are calling for rain, i went w/ it and told her i'd ride it during the upcoming rainy days so she wont get soggy in her 1mile ride to work, lol (plus i have a 1pc rainsuit).

so, i woke up this morning and felt so lost [&o], as i left for work there was no need to enter the garage, no helmet...jacket, gloves, backpack to put on...just......a big old toyota key that wasnt putting a smile on my face. guess what i had to do today....i know, its terrible.........i had to drive my truck to work!!!!!! *Sigh*.......the entire way to work just sucked (about a 40min drive).........no wind beating against my chest, no leaning a little around corners, no amazingly quick acceleration..........about the only perc was i had a damn cd player to listen to ......and who needs that when you COULD be listening to the sweet tone of a sportbike exhaust! oh it was miserable, i tell ya........MISERABLE! i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE being w/o my baby. the drive home from work was just as bad......as i watched eveyone else on their commute home from work on their bikes (mostly harleys [:'(][:'(][:'(]). i just absolutely hated driving that 4 wheel enclosed thing! i ride year 'round and i'd take riding on a 8deg day than driving something w/ 4 wheels .

so that was my day today......and to any of you who got to ride to work....**** OFF....and i mean that in the nicest way possible .

here's how i had to get to work today.......count it, you see it.........YOU SEE IT! this thing is weird.....it has too many wheels [&:]

Name:  1015081729.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  79.9 KB

but dont worry, even when rocking the wierd vehical thing that has too many wheels.....i still represent .

Name:  1015081730.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  81.9 KB

Old 10-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!

sorry to hear, not a bad looking truck though. Cant go wrong with a toyota. I havent rode an atleast a week or so... but I dont have anywhere to go so I guess thats the difference.

Edit:

Plus I own a 4x4 and i live in 4x4 country so I have about the same amount of fun in my truck as I do the bike.. sad but true

Old 10-15-2008, 05:08 PM

lol I know how that feels, I went a month or so over the summer without mine. it sucks. But at least you will be getting it back soon

Old 10-15-2008, 05:12 PM

btw, its vehicle. hehe[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-15-2008, 05:13 PM

im supposed to call him about possibly picking it up tomorrow. but......still..................i had this one, horrible HORRIBLE day. idk how people can go w/o for days/weeks/months at a time. its my drug, and i must have it! [:-]

Old 10-15-2008, 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

btw, its vehicle. hehe[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

lol i didnt even notice that. i know how to spell, sucka! see, driving something w/ that many wheels has my brain all i knots.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 PM

LOL i feel your pain jaynd, imagine being without her for 2 riding seasons![:'(]
whats the red car in the garage? LOL

Old 10-15-2008, 05:17 PM

my friend/roomates totaled '93 taurus SHO. he's parting it out on his SHO forum and has a later 90's body style on now (plus his '05 GTO).

Old 10-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Banned

Where'd you get the "my other ride is an f4i" sticker at???

Old 10-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I totaled up the wheels in both of the first two pictures and I only came up with 2.

Seriously though, I feel your pain. I don't want to have to give my bike the wipedown it deserves if I ride in the rain, so as a result it sees not a drop. Trucks are ok though, at least I get my Free Beer and Hot Wings fix when it's raining.

Quick Reply: uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!