Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Updated: I Need Your Prayers Please

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I Need Your Prayers Please

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Driving an insurance vehicle without insurance??? I'm not trying to threadjack, but doesn't seem a little weird?
Yeah, she was driving a Farmers insurance Dodge Magnum with an expired insurance card. It has insurance, but the new card was never put in the vehicle. (I make that mistake all the time.) Sun-News made that out to be a bigger deal than it really was.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our thoughts are with you.

Old 06-01-2007, 09:36 PM

hopefully she pulls through. Fox, what doesshe ride? sorrry that is how I know most people in Las Cruces is by the bike they are on. trying to put a rider with the bike. Again, here'sto getting better.

Old 06-01-2007, 09:49 PM

Thank God she is going to survive. My prayers are with her to make a full recovery, and with Jeanne to be comforted, it must be horrible, even when you know it was an accident, and there was no forseeable way to avoid it.

Fox, thanks for sharing this story with us, and for asking for prayers for your friend. A lot of people would shy away from it on these "politically correct" times. PleaseKeep us updated, and let Amber know we're on her corner, when you are able to talk to her.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:01 AM

I'm glad she's doing better and hope she turns out fine in the end and gets back in the saddle.

Old 06-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jaghunter

hopefully she pulls through. Fox, what does she ride? sorrry that is how I know most people in Las Cruces is by the bike they are on. trying to put a rider with the bike. Again, here's to getting better.
She rides (rode) a blue SV650. Do you live in Cruces or ride around here a lot? I have a house full of 600RR's and we go out riding almost every night. Hit me up if you ever want to go out riding. (sorry, almost thread-jacked my own thread. lol.)

To everyone else, THANKS again for the prayers. She is doing much better now and is expected to make a full recovery with no permanent brain damage.

And WhiteDealershipRice.........your welcome. I don't believe in "political correctness". I consider it to be an excuse to rid religion from anything and everything (even though 90% of the population believe's in God.) There are those 10% or less forcing me to change because they can't deal with it. (sorry admins, I'll stop there.) - Damn, I almost thread-jacked my own thread again!

Old 06-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Definitely glad to hear she's doing better and is expected to fully recover!! She's still in my prayers... keep us updated

Hopefully she learns a valuable lesson from this... wear gear!! She got super lucky to be given a second chance. Most people this happens to with no lid... don't

Old 06-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Banned

Driving an insurance vehicle without insurance??? I'm not trying to threadjack, but doesn't seem a little weird?
not weird, IRONIC.

Again, I hope she gets better soon.

Old 06-02-2007, 03:14 PM

Good news about Amber. Yea, I live in Cruces. Although for my job I am stationed in Clayton for awhile but I am back and forth tween here and there. I will have to hit you up for a ridenext time I am back.sorry for the t-jack

Old 06-03-2007, 03:12 PM

Glad to hear the good news, best of luck towards a full recovery.

Quick Reply: Updated: I Need Your Prayers Please