Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Two Brothers never again...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 02:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Brothers never again...

Ive had the most horrible last week and a half trying to get a new slip on for my 600 rr. So i ordered my Carbon Fiber M2h and waited about a week and it finaly came....ONLY to realize the midpipe is not for my bike....a 1000rr......So i called TB and the said they needed pictures....Ok whatever i give them the damn pictures...like they think im calling just for fun or something......They say they will call back and tell me if they think i need a new can or midpipe even after i explained that the midpie touches the swingarm and doesnt follow the stock exhaust sheid at all and obviously isnt for my bike....So sure whatever......No call back.......So finally today i call and get someone on the phone and explain everything again and he says that they did get the pictures and he thinks he wants me to send my stuff back......wait for them to look at it.......decide what to do.......then send me another pipe.....From Wisconsin to Cali. and wait however long that **** will take. I started to get heated at this point i know its not their exact fault that this got misspackaged but come on its already been a week and a half and it warmout now And im leaving for a job interview in Montana on sunday.So i told him Its not My problem you guys messed up just hook me up man as fast as possible I dont care what you have to do i dont wanna wait till i get back from this montana trip to have to deal with this you guys are a major business just fix the problem. So he is like ok whats the number on the midpipe...so i read it off to him and he states yes thats for a 1000rr and i was like yea man i coulda told you that.... so we come to an agreement that he would send one out tomorrow because its to late for tonights overnight shipping so it will be hear on friday and i would send the midpipe i had back to them in the mail.so i was FINALLY satisfied after hassling around on the phone for 2 hours trying to convince them to hurry up this process and i went on with my daily business.....
I get a call a few hours later from the same guy and hes telling me Ohh im sorry the midpipe you need....we actually dont have any right now....They didnt even check that **** when they agreed to send it to me....He was like ill give you a call tomorrow and see if we have any in the finishing dept. or in pre packaged kit.....I was really pissed at this point and told them i was disapointed and i left a message on another phone number to try and talk to someone else...

So im waiting sorry to rant but...i had too I just dont understand, if i was a large company i would do everything possible if i messed up to make the customer happy, whatever it takes because its your rep. on the line..Idk those are just my thoughts

Nic~

Old 05-31-2007, 03:27 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Two Brothers never again...

i hate ordering something just to findout its in back order! hopefully you get this resolved

Old 05-31-2007, 05:09 AM

Why did they ask you to send them pictures, sendthe whole thingback, when they already knew to just ask what number was stamped into the midpipe in the first place to see which model number it is? What idiots. Seriously, nothing gets done right anymore, no matter what it is or who does it.

Old 05-31-2007, 05:16 AM

I was debating between 2 Bros and Yoshi for my F4i. I ended up ordering a Yoshi pipe but When I did, It was back ordered for about a month but I didn't care. I paid up front for it and played the waiting game. Three days later I get a phone call saying my pipe is ready for pickup! When I went to pick up my pipe, they accidently punched my order in three times because they thought they were having back order issues. I picked one of the three boxes and they told be to take it home and have a good look over It and If there was anything wrong with It to bring It back and switch It with one of the other two, Needless to say, it a was pipe made to perfection...

Old 05-31-2007, 06:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude i feel you're pain. when i ordered my two bros pipe they sent me the wrong clamp, the one that goes on the midpipe/header. so when i call them about it they are super nice over the phone and tell me they will get one out asap, and we SPECIFICALLY DISCUSSED ON THE PHONE that i needed the CLAMP! 5 days later and what do i recieve in the mail.........a ***'n exhaust..........HANGER! i was heated, so i had to pay to ship it back (another story i dont feel like typing) and called them again and sent emails about my current problem that needed to be fixed! they said they would get the CLAMP out asap.............................................. .................................................. ................ its been 3 weeks and i still have no clamp. so i said *** it, whatever. i'll live w/ the minor exhaust leak that my bike has b/c of the wrong clamp.

i wont say *** two bros, i'll say *** the shop i bought it from!

but i feel you're pain. everything i have ordered.........except for the frame sliders, has been delivered wrong. im scared to order stuff for my bike!

Old 05-31-2007, 07:35 PM

Yea man they keep giving me the run around when its their damn mistake it pisses me off

Old 05-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sucks, but dont blame the brand for the shop that sold it. i do understand how the 'we will send it, but oh its backordered' is annoying, but they didnt know at that time. now, i have not been on the phone or dealing with them, so i dont know how much of a run around you have gotten.

for some reason, i have never had issues buying stuff online, only when the fedex guy doesnt leave a note on my door and leaves it at the office and i sit around waiting for weeks b/c i didnt know it arrived yet. doesnt help the mgr ladies are dumb as hell and cant find my packages either.