Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

True or False

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: True or False

False... I haven't gotten drunk once since i started riding last year.

T or F ... You really want a Suzuki... don't lie.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:43 PM

ORIGINAL: 51plymouth

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

totally false.....do most riders **** themselves?!? i've never even had this close to happen....wow

tOf? have you actually ridden a bike before or do you just post on here so some random people you will never meet on the net will think that youre cool? i.e. the pic of "your bike" is off someone's website?
IF that was directed at me it was pretty misguided. I was put on my first motorcycle when I was 3, Yamaha 50cc. Been on two wheels for 27 years now, currently own CBR954rr, Ducati Monster 600-900 (in the middle of an engine swap), Honda Ascot, and just sold off a few others...how long have you been riding?
If it wasn't directed directly at me, I apologize for coming back like a dick at you.
And believe me, when I stained my pants during a ride, it was purely accidental, and the fault of some bad food at a greasy spoon roadside dive for breakfast...not something I care to repeat. But hell, it makes for a funny story.
hahahah no dice! only the ****ting yourself riding part was......the bottom part is the random question to the next poster? or at least i thought that was how this one is going? *****s his t-shirt*

Old 10-03-2007, 05:09 PM

ORIGINAL: 51plymouth

totally false.....do most riders **** themselves?!? i've never even had this close to happen....wow

tOf? have you actually ridden a bike before or do you just post on here so some random people you will never meet on the net will think that youre cool? i.e. the pic of "your bike" is off someone's website?
IF that was directed at me it was pretty misguided. I was put on my first motorcycle when I was 3, Yamaha 50cc. Been on two wheels for 27 years now, currently own CBR954rr, Ducati Monster 600-900 (in the middle of an engine swap), Honda Ascot, and just sold off a few others...how long have you been riding?
If it wasn't directed directly at me, I apologize for coming back like a dick at you.
And believe me, when I stained my pants during a ride, it was purely accidental, and the fault of some bad food at a greasy spoon roadside dive for breakfast...not something I care to repeat. But hell, it makes for a funny story.
hahahah no dice! only the ****ting yourself riding part was......the bottom part is the random question to the next poster? or at least i thought that was how this one is going? *****s his t-shirt*
Cool--I posted my reply in the morning, and I'm a grumpy bastard in the morning. Thanks for not coming back with your fists up. Anyway, glad we're okay.

jack

Old 10-03-2007, 05:24 PM

T/F... The next person thinks "Sillynanny" is very hot!!!!

Old 10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Retired Moderator

False...The Sillynanny is no Fudgerammer...

True or False: The next person has had unholy feelings for their first cousin.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:26 PM
RCR

Had? still do

T/F The next person makes their hot sister ride on the back of his bike so he can ride by his work and honk.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:32 PM

False, I take your hot sister for rides on my bike.

T/F the next guy has also had RCR's sister on his bike a couple times.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

False - RCR's sister only once, your sister couple of times....

T / F - The next guy has also had Rubicon's brother on his bike a couple of times...

Old 10-04-2007, 04:41 PM

False, she's pretty ugly and i feel bad for you. haha

T/F......The next person (while at work or elsewhere) makes "vrrrroooooooom" sounds when walking past a co-worker.

(im guilty again!)

Old 10-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Retired Moderator

False, but I make vroooom sounds while making love. Especially when I am alone...and making love...errrr...[&:]...Doh!

True or False: The person below me once was called stupid and fat,and thought thatperson was giving them a compliment (stupid phat), when they were actually callinghim/her dumb and overweight.

Quick Reply: True or False