Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

True or False

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: True or False

False. and i cant even say anything to that lol

T/F you have done something on ur bike when seeing a hot chick in the car next to you?

true for me started humpin the tank and at the next light i got her number!

Old 10-02-2007, 10:25 PM

ORIGINAL: JonBrown

true for me started humpin the tank and at the next light i got her number!
Pardon the interruption.....[sm=WTFsgign.gif] LOL

Old 10-02-2007, 10:28 PM

True, in fact, for all those interested, I wave back to them (yes *back* to them, b/c they are usually waving first) then I ask them to roll down the window. Once they have done this, I yell, "hey, i have an extra seat, will you keep me warm?" even if its quite warm out. haha if that doesnt work, I too proceed to hump the tank and speed off lol

True or false....The person below me got a little carried away with the tank humping and accidentally racked himselfwhile doing so.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:02 AM

True, but not while tank-humping. Bottomed out in a gully/streambed (dirtbike), racked myself so hard I puked in my helmet. Not pleasant.

True or false--the guy below me has **** himself while riding, but decided not to let it ruin the ride and carried on for hours (true for me, I have no pride...I took the gamble, and lost)

Old 10-03-2007, 09:51 AM

totally false.....do most riders **** themselves?!? i've never even had this close to happen....wow

tOf? have you actually ridden a bike before or do you just post on here so some random people you will never meet on the net will think that youre cool? i.e. the pic of "your bike" is off someone's website?

Old 10-03-2007, 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

False. The only person I know who rides a V-twin besides my dad on his stupid Harley rides a Ducatti 999. He has no fear of death and/or the destruction of his machines. He has laid down bikes 5 times in the past 5 years. He just doesn't care. He also fried his Wrangler by adding a turbo and seeing how much boost the engine could handle. 26psi seems to be the limit for 3 of the 6 pistons.

True or false: on a normal cruise with a few friends, I only break the speed limit by 4-9 mph so I can be safe to those on the road.
stupid harley.....whatever

Old 10-03-2007, 10:57 AM

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

totally false.....do most riders **** themselves?!? i've never even had this close to happen....wow

tOf? have you actually ridden a bike before or do you just post on here so some random people you will never meet on the net will think that youre cool? i.e. the pic of "your bike" is off someone's website?
IF that was directed at me it was pretty misguided. I was put on my first motorcycle when I was 3, Yamaha 50cc. Been on two wheels for 27 years now, currently own CBR954rr, Ducati Monster 600-900 (in the middle of an engine swap), Honda Ascot, and just sold off a few others...how long have you been riding?
If it wasn't directed directly at me, I apologize for coming back like a dick at you.
And believe me, when I stained my pants during a ride, it was purely accidental, and the fault of some bad food at a greasy spoon roadside dive for breakfast...not something I care to repeat. But hell, it makes for a funny story.

Old 10-03-2007, 11:29 AM

Lol plymouth, im pretty sure his question was just for the next person to post in the thread haha, not *back* to you....

And to respond thomas......

DAMMIT, just how did you know that?? Did you find my secret website?? I just wanted to fit in!! [sm=boohoo.gif]

TRUE?.....or FALSE! : the next person once **** their pants or did some other rediculous act while confronted by a police officer in an attempt to get out of their speeding ticket.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:27 PM

True--I once had a panic attack when I was pulled over for speeding. However, it was my first time, I was 16, and I had a HUGE bag of, um, "oregano" under my seat. I've since wised up and cleaned up. I did get away from that with a warning and a "be careful", however.

True or False--The guy below me has caressed the curves of his gas tank while riding and thought "Man, this is every bit as sexy as a chicks ***".

Old 10-03-2007, 02:41 PM

True...well kinda, I don't exactlly think its as sexy as a fine chick curves but I do find myself caressing the curves of my bikes tank when I'm in a slower speed zone.

T/F - The next person has gotten *** **** faced at their place with a bunch of friends with their bikes and wound up hitting the rev-limiter and throwin flames for fun before the night was over. (Not to beconfusedwith drunk driving)

(I did this last July 4th...it was a great time!)

Quick Reply: True or False