Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

True or False

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: True or False

True, well kinda...when I was sliding with my bike towards the ditch, I can vaguely remember thinking "Oh ****!" "How'm I gonna get outta this one" trying to think of some kinda counter move that I could do to stop the kayos.

True/False: You went out to the bars this weekend and found yourself staring at hot chicks wearing skimpy provocative costumes…while still tending you your “Smothering Other”

P.S. Yes there was a hot chick wearing this very costume Saturday night that caught my attention over and over and over...

Old 10-29-2007, 11:53 AM

False... that was after i hit the ground.

T/F The next person has a very stiky keyboard and mouse (Lots of "you ****")

Old 10-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

T/F The next person has a very stiky keyboard and mouse (Lots of "you ****")
False...but some of my tube socks are crusty and I have made a few drain babies...

True or False: The next poster shaves his satchel at his wife's/girlfrined's request because it look like he has Chewbaca in a leg lock.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:53 PM

False, close...but false. She trims me up instead.

Okay...I'll try this one again

True/False: You went out to the bars this weekend and found yourself staring at hot chicks wearing skimpy provocative costumes…while still tending you your “Smothering Other”

P.S. Yes there was a hot chick wearing this very costume Saturday night that caught my attention over and over and over...

Old 10-29-2007, 08:06 PM

True...always true!

True or False? The next person thinks Halloween is great not for the religious or traditional reasons, but for the fact that women look at it as a justifiable reason to look slutty as HELL while out in public!!

Old 10-29-2007, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: WoodyRR

True...always true!

True or False? The next person thinks Halloween is great not for the religious or traditional reasons, but for the fact that women look at it as a justifiable reason to look slutty as HELL while out in public!!
True, also as another justification for public intoxication.

I couldn't let this one go,
ORIGINAL: DFour

true. i still dont know.

t/f -have you ever crashed and did you have time to say "oh ****" as you were flying through the air?
Yes, and true. "Oh, ****!" was preceded by "WTF?!"

True or false: This thread is the only reason you visited cbrforum today.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:50 PM
RCR

True where else can you read 155 post where the poster makes fun of them self.....

T/F the next poster wrecked their bike doing a squid move and blamed it "on the imaginary dog that ran out into the street" story.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

False.... I dropped my bike for the most dumbest reason; my jeans got stuckon the foot rest..

T / F; the next guy had been so dumb wondering why his bike stallagain and againeverytime he engage the gear not knowing the stand is still down...

Old 10-30-2007, 01:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

True... but only for the first 2 weeks. lol.

T/F next guysALMOST broke his neck and layed down his bike after noticinga girl on a bike going the opposite direction?

Old 11-01-2007, 11:43 AM

False, I'm in Upper Wisconsin...your lucky to see another sportbike in general, not to mention with a hot chick driving. Better chance of this happening with a deer or five looking at you in the prone position from a ditch.

True/False: The next person has noticed that this forum seems to have died over the last week and gets pissed when they come to the open forums only to find the same **** that was there yesterday!!

Okay, maybe it's not that bad but damn...this forum has been null since last week!

Quick Reply: True or False