Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Transformers...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Transformers...

i cant wait to see it , it sounds awsome !

Old 07-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Retired Administrator

ORIGINAL: compulady5

"Bumble-bee.....Stop lubricating the man"
I about pissed myself laughing at that one.

Old 07-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

transformers........saw it tonight, just got home actually, and here's MY review (this is MY opinion of it).......

the comedy didnt bother me, as said throughout this thread......its based on a cartoon, its FOR the kids.....so that was fine. VPSophmore......bite....you're.....tounge!!!! that movie couldnt be put ANYWHERE near 300!!!! haha, j/k man...not really.....but again, my opinion.

honestly, the only part of the movie that really held my attention was the ending (the whole city thing). other than that i dont think i liked it as much as everyone else on here. also, in the cartoon i liked how you could watch them transform from a firetruck into a robot and see where each piece kinda went. in the movie, granted we're in different times, you got kinda lost in watching it actually transform.....but again, thats CG for ya, so it wasnt a big deal to me.

my last problem was w/ the gaaaaaaaangsta's seated behind me. i think the person that was sitting w/ them was VERY hard of hearing. i believe most of the lines in the movie were repeated!

idk, just wasnt THAT great i.m.o.

worth the money to see it (in theaters).....YES!

Old 07-08-2007, 11:37 PM
VP

LOL jaynd nothing but love for ya man...

I just got back from seeing it again... I didn't really have time to see it again but damnit... that's a good freakin movie

Old 07-08-2007, 11:45 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

transformers........saw it tonight, just got home actually, and here's MY review (this is MY opinion of it).......

the comedy didnt bother me, as said throughout this thread......its based on a cartoon, its FOR the kids.....so that was fine. VPSophmore......bite....you're.....tounge!!!! that movie couldnt be put ANYWHERE near 300!!!! haha, j/k man...not really.....but again, my opinion.

honestly, the only part of the movie that really held my attention was the ending (the whole city thing). other than that i dont think i liked it as much as everyone else on here. also, in the cartoon i liked how you could watch them transform from a firetruck into a robot and see where each piece kinda went. in the movie, granted we're in different times, you got kinda lost in watching it actually transform.....but again, thats CG for ya, so it wasnt a big deal to me.

my last problem was w/ the gaaaaaaaangsta's seated behind me. i think the person that was sitting w/ them was VERY hard of hearing. i believe most of the lines in the movie were repeated!

idk, just wasnt THAT great i.m.o.

worth the money to see it (in theaters).....YES!

I'll just use the word "gangsta's" as the people that dont know how to shut up. They're part of the reasons why I dont go to theaters. Also babies, mall rats, people that have no life and know every dam word of the movie and repeat it, people that clear their throat ever 5 minutes, cell phone users (yes people do answer their phones while movie is going), people that "save" seats, and people that have more food than a small nation.

Other than all that crap going on, the movie was good. I'll wait a few weeks and then go see it again.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:19 AM
TEN

or people that put their feet on the back of the seat in front of them. GGGRRRRRRRRR.

Transformers.....pretty sweet damn movie! Very well made.

Some fo the USAF/military references and phrases were a bit off, but that is going to happen.

I'll see it again.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:49 PM

The credit card part was stupid. Also when the Warthogs fire ther A/G missiles, the guys were basically right by the explosion. Ummmmm......you'd be 5 miles back after those blast, which would be bigger than they showed.

Old 07-14-2007, 08:31 PM

man i know this thread died like 10 years ago, but i finally got my *** to the drive in and man one of the best movies i've seen in forever. loved it. awesome...def gotta bring the son out to watch it again.

Old 07-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Retired Moderator

...Thanks everybody! I am the only a-hole who hasn't seen it yet, but now I don't have to [sm=joke.gif]. The family is going to see it on Sunday...I can't wait! Do you guys remember "Go-bots"? I think they came out before Transformers. They were my first transforming toy, anyway.

Quick Reply: Transformers...