Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tracking??

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 12:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tracking??

Hey all, got a question for you more saavy type. I'm trying to locate a knucklehead. I got an individual who is dodgeing legal action by lying and dragging his feet. He says he is overseas (military) but I get calls listed on caller ID as a Texas call, and the number routinely changes, dude has not been deployed for a year as he claims, and these calls are crystal clear and come from state-side, so somethings fishy. Whenever I have been deployed, all calls were DSN (horrible) or you had a super expensive personal sattelite phone. So, my question....is there a way to trace or track the whereabouts that this call came from or find a location from an individual, I tried the usuall sources but it's all some BS pay site crap. Anyone in the know??

Old 10-26-2006, 02:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tracking??

ST, I thought you were look'n for a harley( knucklehead) title search... Here in wa., if you know the county, check power co, dmv,dol, ect. costs about 10$ they'll squeel anybody off. Is he in the service... talk to them, I'm sure the frown on this evasion of responsibility.
Do you have any concrete knowledge of his general area???? Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 10-26-2006, 03:24 AM

www.yellowbook.com use the reverse lookup also try superpages.com, reversephonedirectory.com-the free ones are on the second row. if its an unlisted number it wont come up on any of these not sure whats up with military lines. if they dont work let me know ill try and remember a couple more.

Old 10-26-2006, 04:44 AM

thanks for the replies, heres the skinny, my wifes ex husband is a tee-total turd....three ex wifes, 8 kids floatin around out there, so on, hes in the army, claims to be deployed for the past two years, yadda yadda yadda, my lawyer has taken 2K off me and I've talked to the dude twice over the past year and a half, about to file a complaint to the texas Bar Asosioation, about fed up with no answers. I think the guy is full of **** and draggin his feet. I'm sure he enjoys 200 a month child support but his antics have fed us up and I'm hittin him where it hurts. 9 years and not one B-Day card, hes one of those come by every once in a while super dads thats full of $hit. I'm raising the BS flag on it all cause I want some closure and to be done with it. Life of abuse and hurt, sorry, not in my camp, trying to track down the SOB and and call him on it and hold him accountable. And get it done, get this dude outta my life.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:41 AM

You can also take the number like someone else said and do a reverse search, then go the the local court house, you'll have to pay but you can check public records and if you have all his info you may be able to check w/ local cops and get criminal check. if he's been arrested that will give you an address. If you know someone in the repo business alot of them have software to track down people.

Old 10-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you want closure...then just cut your losses and go...tada!!!!!!!!!

or send...guido after him...

Old 10-26-2006, 02:49 PM

If this guy really is in the Army they will glady let you know where he is if it has something to do with legal issues or his children.