Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Toyota Yaris

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Toyota Yaris

I got to thinking about our ecological footprints, and because of Teeks, I have to ride a f_cking unicycle all over town. Teeks, you are an ***...

Old 08-30-2008, 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

F**k gas prices and f**k the environment[8D]
I will keep my 7mpg at least if im ever in a hurry, a yaris, aveo, prius is nothing more then a speedbump. Actually had a prius brake check me the other day,
I agree, I think all good Americans should have this attitude. Who cares if high oil prices help the Arab states that support Terrorism. Who cares if that terrorism get organized and they finance operations that knock down buildings in NY. Who cares if a little of every dollar we spend on fuel goes to people that want to kill us. Who cares if what we spend on oil hurts the value of our dollar and makes commodities such as corn and wheat more expensive. Who cares if spending money on oil is the most current and viable threat to our country at the moment and the forseeable future. Who cares if we go to war, and our friends and neighbors die in the middle east, we want our oil. After all, if they didn't want to get shot at, then why would they join the Army. Who cares if 18 and 19 year olds get maimed by a rodeside bomb in Iraq or Afganistan? As long as I drive a 7mpg truck I am happy, f**k them, they should have joined the peace corps if they wanted to be safe.

I agree we should all drive big *** trucks, it is the AMERICAN WAY to be wasteful and inconsiderate and to supprt our enemies. It is the reason why I live in this great country.

After reading this, I just want to get into my truck and pin the gas pedal to the floor. My truck is AMERICAN, I am AMERICAN, and I drive on AMERICAN roads. It also uses E85 fuel, flexfuel. I have never put it in the tank probably because of what you just said.

P.S.- I need to fill up today on my way home.

Edit: I believe the nearest public E85 station is in Mexico!

Old 08-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I got to thinking about our ecological footprints, and because of Teeks, I have to ride a f_cking unicycle all over town. Teeks, you are an ***...

Ive seen how you eat, you can use the exercise im sure

I know im not environmentally friendly, but i love my toys, it just happens they use a LOT of gasoline. As far as all the other eco stuff, i personally dont think it matters. Unless everyone everywhere starts driving a prius i dont think it will make a dent. Then factor in all the other problems, over population of epic proportions, immigration issues, and so many other damn things wrong with the world. I really dont think me using a little extra gas is gonna hurt anyone too much. So f*** it, if the world does come crashing down, i have a car fast enough to out run it, or a truck big enough to drive thru it

Old 08-30-2008, 09:03 PM

So what kind of gas mileage does thisthing get?

Name:  Dirty1.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  71.4 KB
Name:  Dirty2.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  68.8 KB

Old 08-30-2008, 09:07 PM

OMG a giant squid!!! Swim for your life!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 09:10 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]*****!!

Old 08-30-2008, 09:14 PM

Good God O Mighty

Even Voodo wouldnt hit that [sm=lol.gif]

Name:  Dirty3.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  72.6 KB

Old 08-30-2008, 09:22 PM

How in the hell can his *** crack be that high?

Old 08-30-2008, 09:33 PM

don't you see the poor man is breaking in half? At least he doesn't have to worry about the front wheel coming up if he is not careful with the throtle.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:38 PM

He would need to rev that thing to like 12k and dump the clutch to get that thing rolling

Quick Reply: Toyota Yaris