Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Toyota Yaris

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Toyota Yaris

HOLY CRAP...DUDE is that your truck ^^^^ ??!?!?!?!?!

I'm not worthy I'm not worthy

Old 08-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha seriously TK, you need a 8' ladder to get to the oil filter!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 11:36 PM

Old 08-29-2008, 11:51 PM

^^ LOL I think they just call that the Toy Ya

Old 08-30-2008, 01:31 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

What else is cool is that you sound like a pirate when you talk about your car...Yarrrrrrris!
Pirates kick ***, the Yaris does not. Never make that reference again [:'(]

As far as on topic, i will never trade in for an econobox.
Sorry for the wasted reference, Teeks...

Old 08-30-2008, 02:57 AM

My mom's owned a prius since they were prettymuch new. Good car, nice mpg, and it's an alright ride but there's a lot missing. I've raised myself on fast things though :/

Old 08-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Banned

F**k gas prices and f**k the environment[8D]
I will keep my 7mpg at least if im ever in a hurry, a yaris, aveo, prius is nothing more then a speedbump. Actually had a prius brake check me the other day,
I agree, I think all good Americans should have this attitude. Who cares if high oil prices help the Arab states that support Terrorism. Who cares if that terrorism get organized and they finance operations that knock down buildings in NY. Who cares if a little of every dollar we spend on fuel goes to people that want to kill us. Who cares if what we spend on oil hurts the value of our dollar and makes commodities such as corn and wheat more expensive. Who cares if spending money on oil is the most current and viable threat to our country at the moment and the forseeable future. Who cares if we go to war, and our friends and neighbors die in the middle east, we want our oil. After all, if they didn't want to get shot at, then why would they join the Army. Who cares if 18 and 19 year olds get maimed by a rodeside bomb in Iraq or Afganistan? As long as I drive a 7mpg truck I am happy, f**k them, they should have joined the peace corps if they wanted to be safe.

I agree we should all drive big *** trucks, it is the AMERICAN WAY to be wasteful and inconsiderate and to supprt our enemies. It is the reason why I live in this great country.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:24 AM

My dad is on the waiting list to get one.

Ironic because I want a hummer.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Adionik

My dad is on the waiting list to get one.

Ironic because I want a hummer.
Ever heard of maddox.xmission.com? Maddox has a saying for vegetarians that goes.. For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three." I think you're essentially doing the same thing I say f%(k it, if you can afford the gas go for it.

fishfryer a little heavy on the sarcasm? Canada's our biggest oil importer, I think our days are numbered til them montes invade... and it would have all been funded by ourselves. XD

Old 08-30-2008, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

F**k gas prices and f**k the environment[8D]
I will keep my 7mpg at least if im ever in a hurry, a yaris, aveo, prius is nothing more then a speedbump. Actually had a prius brake check me the other day,
I agree, I think all good Americans should have this attitude. Who cares if high oil prices help the Arab states that support Terrorism. Who cares if that terrorism get organized and they finance operations that knock down buildings in NY. Who cares if a little of every dollar we spend on fuel goes to people that want to kill us. Who cares if what we spend on oil hurts the value of our dollar and makes commodities such as corn and wheat more expensive. Who cares if spending money on oil is the most current and viable threat to our country at the moment and the forseeable future. Who cares if we go to war, and our friends and neighbors die in the middle east, we want our oil. After all, if they didn't want to get shot at, then why would they join the Army. Who cares if 18 and 19 year olds get maimed by a rodeside bomb in Iraq or Afganistan? As long as I drive a 7mpg truck I am happy, f**k them, they should have joined the peace corps if they wanted to be safe.

I agree we should all drive big *** trucks, it is the AMERICAN WAY to be wasteful and inconsiderate and to supprt our enemies. It is the reason why I live in this great country.

you sir,are a douche.

Quick Reply: Toyota Yaris