Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

toilet seat up or down?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: toilet seat up or down?

I have a Prince Albert piercing, so I HAVE to sit down to pee. Mother ****er shoots like a sprinkler!

Old 08-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Mad

I am opposite. After my power dueces the rim would get "dirty". She leaves it up now for inspection purposes.

Old 08-04-2007, 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

I have a Prince Albert piercing, so I HAVE to sit down to pee. Mother ****er shoots like a sprinkler!

Hahhahaa. No metal in my peter. I'm here's an idea...................take it out. LOL

Old 08-05-2007, 01:32 AM

Had this battle and won. Look before you sit. I will lift the seat, but there is no guarntte that i will put it back down. +1 to the no metal in the dick thing

Old 08-05-2007, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

If we have to put the lid down for them, then they can put it back up for us.
I feel the exact same way about this if they cant leave it up for us iima **** all over the seat even if i dont ill toss some water on it.

Old 08-05-2007, 10:03 AM

you cant just pull ou the jewlery otherwise it become a real problem uncontrolable stream .. i once was pissing and the second stream shot the shower curtain while i was still makin it in the bowl ! i havent had jewelry in mine in over 7 years and stil got a gaping hole ! and for th enon belivers out there its a great ice breaker with the ladys !

Old 08-05-2007, 11:04 AM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

you cant just pull ou the jewlery otherwise it become a real problem uncontrolable stream .. i once was pissing and the second stream shot the shower curtain while i was still makin it in the bowl ! i havent had jewelry in mine in over 7 years and stil got a gaping hole ! and for th enon belivers out there its a great ice breaker with the ladys !

Sure would suck if it came off in here.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:31 PM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

+1 even after you take it out, the hole never heals.

I do have a problem when I have friends over though, because they leave the seat up. I have fallen into the toilet bowl on more than one occasion...

Old 08-05-2007, 01:19 PM

-1 on the ***** metal. WTF were you thinking? Obiously you cant wear protection. I cant believe you gave up pissing standing up.

Old 08-05-2007, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

-1 on the ***** metal. WTF were you thinking? Obiously you cant wear protection. I cant believe you gave up pissing standing up.
Guess I have never really had a problem... I just stand up and let the damn thing hang on the edge of the lid

Quick Reply: toilet seat up or down?