Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tips for a successful relationship...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tips for a successful relationship...

yea i def. just got out of a relationship, and just want to chill w/ which ever girl i want to, i tried to do those facts listed above but i guess i didn't do em right.... ah well

Old 02-19-2008, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Dont date American Girls. They are nothing but flaming piles of crap.
[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 02-19-2008, 07:14 PM

Let her hold the TV remote sometimes and dont ever let her catch you looking at **** on the computer.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:25 PM
TEN

During arguements you may be 100% right...and even if you are, sometimes it's best to take one for the team. But for mother of petes sake never....ever....NEVER laugh at her when she is yelling at you!!!!!! Even when what she is saying is utterly ridiculous. NEVER. And if you find yourself smiling, smirking, giggleing, or some other way of holding back a cackle, be prepared to duck, 'cause you'll soon find the closest solid object flying at you!!

Also, if you date, marry, or one night stand someone who is more than 7 years younger than you be prepared to handle the drama that is sure to follow!!! Nothing is cheap, and the price of robbing the cradle sometimes is the fact he/she may have to learn experiences on their own that you may have already lived thru.

And the last....no matter how bad it gets ALWAYS be honest and dedicated to the one you have chosen to have a relationship with. You owe it to them. In short, don't cheat.....I might get a lot of flack from the guys, but seriously, guys....if you expect it not to happen to you, then don't do it to them. Be faithful. And, if that's not possible anymore, it's best to tell her and end it before one of you makes a mistake.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:27 PM
TEN

...And never be with a woman who gets drunker than you!!!!!!!! haha

Old 02-19-2008, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

be really good at, and 100% willing to go "downtown"
+1

I tease my girl alot, but sometimes i have to watch what i say. Never put her down for not knowing how to do something. Thats a 2 way street.

Comunication is the key. Most of us met our women talking to them. Thats the only way to keep them. Got to talk about stuff

Old 02-19-2008, 08:45 PM

I'm not big on the talking thing. I prefer to listen.... or pretend to listen depending on the topic.

Oh, and my lady knows about the ****. Doesn't really care.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

...what it boils down to and what I'm saying is this: the 50/50 stuff does NOT work ... you have to feel like you want to give 90% for every 10% she gives and it's something you shouldn't have to think about, you either feel that way or you don't there's no "trying". But here's the catch; it only works if she feels exactly the same and strives for 90/10 her way.

+1 in agreement

Old 02-19-2008, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Dont date American Girls. They are nothing but flaming piles of crap.
I agree my man, screw them girls. I don't put up with no girls crap, if she wants to fight, I put her outside and tell her not to comeback, issue solved, I don't care how hot she is, there is always somebody else willing to take her place.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:53 PM

hand her some toliet paper (or a warm, wet towel for extra points) when you are done.

Seriously, I agree with TEN- don't cheat! Is that other woman really worth giving up all you have put into your current relationship - hopefully not.
Do things together! The longer you are married, the easier it seems to become less of a "couple".
Try to go on a RELAXING vacation at least once a year. It doesn't have to be expensive. My wife and I went camping one year.
Laugh.
Wear sunscreen.

Quick Reply: Tips for a successful relationship...