Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 07:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!

Almost everyone knows my situation, umemployed for 3 months. My g/f thinks I do not know the stress she has went through the past couple months. While I was in and in the military stationed in the UK, my ex-wife was unemployed for 6 months. I know exactly what she is going through. It pisses me off because she will not listen to me at all about the subject. No matter what I say I am wrong. !@#$ that! I have been there, got the t-shirt and have done it twice so yeah I know what she is going through. Sorry to rant.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^

Ok heres you problem, you guys always want to "fix" things, its your nature I understand that but sometimes we dont want you to try an fix us we just want you to listen to us whine and say "there there, ssshhh ..its ok"

Jules

Old 12-19-2008, 07:52 AM

But its soooooo hard to lye Jules

Old 12-19-2008, 07:55 AM

But we never know when to listen and when to fix. If we listen and don't fix we get scolded, if we listen and fix we get scolded, my experince any way.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:09 AM

ORIGINAL: amRRussel

But we never know when to listen and when to fix. If we listen and don't fix we get scolded, if we listen and fix we get scolded, my experince any way.
Well thats why you are supposed to learn to mind read ..so you know when we want fixin or listen to ..doh!!

Jules

Old 12-19-2008, 09:31 AM

OR you could give all of us non mind readers your telephone number so we can call you when this situation arises and you could read their minds for us and tell us what to do

learning to mind read sounds likeALOT of work[:'(]

Old 12-19-2008, 09:46 AM

How and why are you guys with such crazy women?? ..lol ..I really am starting to believe this is an across the pond thing, really we are quite normal here I assure you ... right, time to take some more of my crazy pills!! ..lol Jules
What normal woman?!?! Have I just been looking in the wrong places? Finding these women are like winning the lottery..... and you know how hard winning the lottery is. My g/f is partially normal so I guess its like I won a scratch off ticket or something.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL at this thread...

if you're not willing to lose the 'self' then she's not the one for you and you're not ready to be with someone, cause that isn't love, it's something else.

but DO distinguish between love and the ever so powerful hypnopu$$y...cause that will cloud your mind young jedi!

****e is always going to come up, but you work through it...not by announcing to the board, but talking to your mate. if she don't agree then you get a mediator...but not your drinking buddy, etc...someone impartial or has ability to be impartial.

ORIGINAL: Juliet

^^^

Ok heres you problem, you guys always want to "fix" things, its your nature I understand that but sometimes we dont want you to try an fix us we just want you to listen to us whine and say "there there, ssshhh ..its ok"

Jules
+ infinite! looks like the 'boys' in this thread have a lot of learning to do.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Retired Moderator

As much as my wife makes me nuts about some things, she is incredible with everything else. She rides with me, goes snowboardig (actually she skis) with me, supports my music, cooks her *** off, and spoils me. She works a full time job, makes really good money, and does 90% of the house work...just stay on her good side. That is NOOOOOOOO BS!

Old 12-19-2008, 01:07 PM

^^^

You know its so nice when you guys start saying positive things about your partners :-) ...dont focus on the bad, focus on the good and then the bad doesnt seem so bad anymore ...

Jules

Quick Reply: Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!