Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!

how many lines can this thing hold? do i really want to sit any type for 3 hours to get it all on here?

Old 12-19-2008, 01:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have anybody bitching at me right now, cause when they start bitching I show them the door and tell them to hit the road, it works everytime, I don't have time hearing this ****, I'd rather be on my own then have somebody that drives me nutz.
My first gf was cool, except for a couple of things, everytime she'd replace the toilet paper she'd put it upsidedown, WTF?? She did that **** for 6 years, another thing is she used so much ****ing toilet paper it's like ****, we spent more money on toilet paper then I spend on gas, WTF?? And she had like 400 pairs of shoes, and **** load of clothes, she took all the closets that we had ( 3 ) and I didn't even leave me one for my 10 shirts or so and 3 pairs of shoes, WTF? Plus she couldn't maintain nor drive a car. Besides that she was great.
Another girl was just weird, I am not normal, but she was freaking me out most of the time, but she liked to **** like crazy so I kept her around, but couldn't take all the craziness after 2 or 3 weeks, she had to go.
Last girl that I just got rid off was bsing too much, she'd tell me how responsible she is, but all her actions were opposite, the bitch liked to drink and drive, **** that ****, you got to go.
That's all that I can come up with right now.

Old 12-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: 94cbr600kid

i hate there periods

Um, newsflash!! ..we do too but just cant help it!! ..lol

Jules

Old 12-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

oh here comes julinator!

Old 12-19-2008, 02:37 AM

ORIGINAL: dinez74

oh here comes julinator!

You got that right!!

Julbot

Old 12-19-2008, 02:43 AM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Just remember, Im sure all your girlfriends and wives could have the same thread that went on forever. At this point in time though, Id put up with ANY amount of **** to have a girl that helped me pay bills. Beats foreclosing.

^^^
MMm ..I love this guy!!

You know, every post I have seen in here you could just reverse the genders ...

Now then, men ..where do I begin!! [:@]

Jules

Old 12-19-2008, 02:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The conclusion..

There's something about women

Old 12-19-2008, 03:02 AM

ORIGINAL: marc0011

My GF Bit@@es at me that I work too much but then I ask how the hell my school loans and bills will pay themselves, she says "I dunno." I am at the tipping point of declaring bankruptcy and she has the audacity to bit@@ at me about this. For F@@K sake, I have no health insurance, no 401K, no savings, and I have to work 3 jobs plus miscellaneous computer and motorcycle repair to break even at the end of the month [:@]. I tell her that my options are to continue to live in my current situation (response was no), go into the military (response was no), get a new job (gets pissed at me for looking job), or declare bankruptcy (response was no as well). I just want to pull my all F@@KEN hair out [sm=headbang.gif] because she makes ABSOLUTELY no Fing sense!!!
This one REALLY TAKES THE CAKE!! I went to this networking function at my school and ran into a guy I know who works at a consulting firm. I was excited about it because it was in the arena of what I studied in school and what I would do in the real world. In addition to the job being in the arena I want to work in, I have been trying to get a new job for about 9 months now so that I can have some of the previously mentioned amenities and work so much. She was so pissed at me, yelling, screaming, calling me a F@@Ken a@@hole, etc... you would have thought that I slept with another chick. I asked her "WHAT THE F@@K AM I TO DO?" and her response was to get a job somewhere else. I informed her that I can*t get a job anywhere else because I don*t know anyone in the organizations that I've been applying to. When I went to email my resume and cover letter, my buddies biz card somehow disappeared from inner pocket of my coat [sm=headbang.gif]. I have never lost anything from this pocket which is WHY I put it there [:@]. When I asked her if she did anything with it... she had no clue as to what would have happened to it [sm=chairshot.gif]. Thinking it*s time to move on.

Sorry for the rant... it*s been eating me and just had to get it out.

If everything you say here is true and she is acting and treating you like this then trust me you need to run ..at best she is a bratt, at worst she is a serious control freak with issues and this will not get any better ... life is hard enough without this, a partner is supposes to be loving, repsectful and supportative of your plans and decisions ..she sounds nothing but bad hindrance to you ... its obviously making you miserable to rant about it in here like this ... good luck but reading the above I think its time to move on too, sorry!! []

Jules

Old 12-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uʍop ǝpısdn sƃuıɥʇ uɹnʇ sʎɐʍןɐ uǝɯoʍ

Quick Reply: Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!