Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!

^ Does she have a sister? lol

Old 12-18-2008, 12:00 PM

Plays with my nipples! [8D]

Old 12-18-2008, 12:14 PM
Retired Moderator

The thing my wife does is overindulge her teenage daughter. The word no is a rare and when it is used, loss of air (pfffff...shhhhhhh...uhhhhhhh...etc) or asking seven more times in a row gets the job done [:@]. Another thing my wife does is, when we get into an argument, she reaches for the *F U* right off the bat instead of working herself up to it as the climax. I usually get double barrels of *You are an a$$hole* and a review of what happened three years ago. She is brutal in an argument, so I usually leave, only to have her chase me out of the house screaming at the top of her lungs for the neighbors to hear *YOU BETTER NOT ****ING LEAVE!!!* Hahahaha...good times. [&:] I am glad we don't fught much. Last time I told her FU...I had never said it before and it stopped her cold. One for Voodoo...

Old 12-18-2008, 12:15 PM

Clean freak. if you come in my house you will never see it messy, never....when she gets home on my days off if it is not spotless shes goes straight into bitch mode and it wont be turned off until the next morning...and when I mean spotless, if there are 3 toys in the living room and my daughter is not playing with them she thinks the house is a mess. It is nice to live in a clean house but when you have a 3yr old girl the house cant be spotless 100% of the time. Other than that she stresses over stupid ****, I'm a relaxed guy if something stresses me out its happening at that very moment, not something that could happen months or years down the road. Other than that shes great.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ N8, my wife is a freak about the kitchen, I can feel your pain. If there are finger marks on the number pad on the microwave, she wonders why we didn't clean them off. Also, don't get me started on the stove. We have one of those flat top stoves in black (pain in the ***), and if there is a microscopic spec she loses it and bitches that nobody cleans up except for her. It causes me to leave messes on purpose because it is fun to get her worked up...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-18-2008, 12:28 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

when i say "be ready at this time" and they say "ok i will be" and of course they're not
I had to deal with that constantly with an ex, hated it

Old 12-18-2008, 12:29 PM

^ Does she have a sister? lol
She's the yungest of seven girls and to boys, nine in total, all different and married... sorry. lol.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:29 PM

I usually just pick up like 15 mins before she gets home and sweep the carpet and she thinks i have worked my *** off all day cleaning, when really all I have done was play video games and do nothing

Old 12-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

causes me to leave messes on purpose because it is fun to get her worked up...[sm=badbadbad.gif]
haha i agree, the thing that gets my G/F worked up is when i drink the last bit of milk, then leave the empty jug in the fridge. she goes all crazy, its hilarious..

Old 12-18-2008, 12:32 PM

ORIGINAL: ta8218

This thread will NEVER die. The list has no end.
+1 trillion on that

Its like staring off into space...a billion light years in every direction...and the journey has just begun

Quick Reply: Things your girlfriend/wife do to p*ss you off!